Chapter 7

I finish the muffin and continue with the pasta after drinking some coke. It has a creamy Alfredo sauce on it with bacon. It too was amazing.

My serving of pasta was nearly gone and I felt my belly bulging a little under the table. It was so filling, but it was so good.

Tim finished his plate and began to snack on some strawberries. I tried to eat a bit faster so that it wasn't awkward. I felt airy from the coke and I felt a burp forming. I swallow it as it rises. I wasn't going to burp in front of Tim.

I finish my plate and Tim stand up. I don't want to follow suit. My stomach was so full.

He comes round to my side of the table and takes a seat beside me. "May I?"

I look down at the strawberry hovering in front of my mouth. I immediately think back to last night and how good it felt to have him feed me. I brush aside how full my belly feels. I want to eat for him. I lean forward and take the strawberry into my mouth, chewing and swallowing.

I swivel around in my seat to face him and a pocket of air shoots up from my stomach.

*uuuURRRPP*

I gasp, clapping my hand over my mouth. Meanwhile Tim is grinning. "You're so cute," he tells me, "did you have a bit too much coke?"

"Yeah... oops," I drop my head, placing a hand on my belly.

"It's okay. Would you like to move to the couch?" Tim suggests.

I nod, standing up slowly. As I walk over to the living area, the pressure of my jeans on my chubby stomach disappears and I feel a little better. I plonk myself down on the couch and Tim sits next to me. He brought the strawberries, two muffins, the bowl of sweets and the rest of my coke. I recline against the cushions and Tim begins feeding me strawberries. After a few, he hands me my glass of coke. Instinctually, I drink some. I realise there's only a small amount left in the glass when I pull it away from my lips, so I decide to finish it. Another burp escapes from my mouth. "Sorry," I say immediately.

Tim puts his arm around me. "Emily, you don't need to apologise. I think it's really cute."

"Do you want me to gain weight?" I ask Tim my burning question.

His kind eyes meet mine. "Only if you are open to the idea."

I nod in understanding, looking away briefly.

"I like the thought of not having to watch what I eat." I admit before quietly adding, "And I love when you feed me."

Tim smiles and places the last strawberry in my mouth. He picks up the bowl of sweets and unwraps a chocolate bar.

"Eat up."

I lean forward a little and take the chocolate into my mouth. It's been a couple weeks since I allowed myself to have chocolate.

Next, he feeds me a muffin. I manage to finish it for him, in between sips of coke. I'm feeling really full by this point, but I don't turn down the second muffin he offers me. They taste so good and I couldn't say no.