Chapter 8

I slumped on the couch and tugged at the waistband of my jeans. I was able to get a bit of relief. My stomach felt so full. Tim was treating me so well. My previous dream of having a flat, toned stomach had left my mind. My only focus was on Tim and eating whatever he placed at my lips.

I'd finished the chocolate bars and so Tim was in the kitchen obtaining some more.

"I found some," Tim announces from the other side of the room. He makes his way back over to me.

I feel a little giddy inside at the thought of him feeding me more chocolate.

I look down at my stomach, pushed out in front of me. I sit up a little before Tim joins me back on the couch. He produces a full block of caramel chocolate.

"There's no pressure to eat all of this. You tell me when you've had enough," he thoughtfully explains and I nod.

I'm not sure how much more my belly can take, so I appreciate him saying that.

"Can we go slow?" I ask, a little worried that I'd disappoint him.

"Sure," Tim smiles, opening the block.

He breaks off a couple squares and offers them to me. I lean forward and take them with my mouth. I can feel how stuffed my stomach is, and I huff in relief as I sit back.

As conversation unravels, I get distracted.

I swallow my fifth piece of chocolate as Tim explains his career to me.

"So you have a boat?" I ask excitedly.

As I accept the next piece of chocolate, he answers. "The marina owns a few that I have access too. We could go out on one in the near future if you like," he's sensed my excitement.

"Absolutely!" I nearly jump up and hug him but the discomfort of my full stomach limits me from doing so.

• • •

I step into my kitchen. My gaze falls on the sweets, chocolate and muffins that Tim insisted I take home.

For dinner, I was feeling like spaghetti bolognese, so I cooked one up. I had only just started to regain some hunger now since my massive lunch.

My mouth waters at the smell rising from the tomatoes and mince sizzling in the pan. I was excited to let go and eat what I felt like eating.

When the pasta was done, I served some into a dish and took a seat at my kitchen counter. I hadn't eaten anything since my big lunch with Tim. It had taken a while for my stomach to settle since then, but I was now hungry again.

I tuck into my dinner, enjoying every mouthful. When I near the end of my bowl, I begin to feel the familiar pressure inside my stomach once again. It makes me think back to Tim feeding me. I want to eat a lot right now, for him.

After my last mouthful, I return to the stove and serve a second helping onto my bowl.