Chapter 19

After accidentally stuffing myself full of fast food at home yesterday, I realised I had three full days ahead of me where I'm not going to be able to stop myself from eating just as much. Tim's food he'd left for me in the fridge was so delicious, I wasn't going to be able to resist at least trying everything. Food was beginning to have a big control over me and I was succumbing to it.

I took a bite from my fourth cupcake. The rich chocolate icing tasted incredible and melted in my mouth. I gulped down some milk I'd poured myself. I'd already nearly finished the large glass and I could already feel it sitting heavy in my stomach. Finishing off the cupcake, I looked at the beautiful red velvet cake sat to my left. I was so excited to try this one. I'd already cut a few pieces in preparation for my binge. I took a slice and brought it too my mouth, the aroma of the dark read cake filling my nose. Without hesitation I dig in. I moan softly in delight at the flavours. I swallow and sip some more milk.

I craved more of the cake and grabbed piece after piece. It felt as if the quantity will never satisfy me. I'd just keep wanting more and more. Both sleepy and full, I placed a hand on my belly. I could feel it pressing hard against the waistband of my shorts. It was huge, and stretched. However, it obeyed as I piled more cake into my mouth. It was barely midday and I was already slipping into a food coma. My belly aches as I finish the last mouthful of my piece. I'd eaten over half the cake. Wanting to lay down in bed, I stand up slowly from the stool. I instantly felt the weight of all the cake and milk in my stomach. Maybe that was too much milk. It was so bloated.

After making my way down the hall, I unbuttoned my shorts and laid down on Tim's bed. The soft duvet provided me a comfy place to recover.