Chapter 21

I smile as Tim walks down the hallway, towards me. He embraces me in a hug and I'm sure he can feel my stomach. A little embarrassed, I smile.

"You've been taking care of yourself," he purrs.

Tim leads me to a stool at the counter and asks me to take a seat. My shirt rides up as I do so, and I feel the discomfort against my waistband. However, I remain seated as Tim turns to the food cupboard and fridge. He looks in both and seems surprised to see how much of the food was now gone. Looking at it now also surprised myself...

"I did as you asked," I shrug meekly.

"I can see that," he smirks at me. "Have you had enough today?" His attention turns to the cake still left out on the counter.

I shake my head, thinking I'd definitely be hungry later. But Tim slides the cake towards me and despite how stuffed I am right now, I obey. I pick up a large slice and take a bite. Such a delicious cake.

I look at Tim as I lick the frosting along the top of the piece. Something in his eyes goes wild. He approaches me, stopping behind me. I feel his breath near my ear as a chew and swallow. His hands appear on my front, and he holds me close to him. The achy sensation created by him toying with my belly challenges me push myself further. I finish the piece of cake as quickly as I can, breathing deeply after the last mouthful.

"Good girl," Tim whispers into my ear. "Come with me."

I lift myself off the stool with a huff and let him lead me down the hall towards the bedroom. My mind goes wild at the thought of what could happen next.

"I missed you," I tell him as we pass through the threshold, towards the bed.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," Tim admits. "But I clearly had nothing to worry about," he offers half a smile as his eyes drop to my distended middle. I feel my cheeks redden.

"You might need to restock your fridge," I say, averting his gaze, "... and cupboards."

"Anything for you," he says without any hesitation and my heart swells.

Anything.

I look up. "Anything?"

"Anything, Emily."

I lean forward and press my lips to his. As much as I might crave any food, I really missed his lips. But the discomfort causes me to pull away.

"Careful," Tim smiles into my lips as he leans over me. I lean back on my hands and my belly sticks forward atop my lap. As he kisses me, he assesses the mass with his hands, ensuring it is free from my shorts. I let out a moan when he pulls part of my belly free.

"Emily..." he murmurs, moving his lips to my neck. "Let's get your pants done up. There's somewhere I want to take you."

"Where?" I ask, bringing a hand to my stomach to try to tuck it in.

"It's a surprise," he gestures for me to lay down.

Tim tugs at my waistband, and manages to get some of my belly into my shorts. Zipping them up was going to be the hard part...

"Breath in," he instructs and I do.