Chapter 23

I sit up when I smell something divine coming from down in the cabin of the boat, where Tim is preparing something.

I follow the smell down the narrow stairs, but he blocks the view of the food.

"Not yet, Emily," he says teasingly. Then he notices my top is missing. "Get as comfortable as you like," he steps forward and kisses me.

I break away. "How comfortable?" I challenge.

He moves his lips to my ear. "As comfortable as you like," he repeats in a hushed tone. I meet his darkened eyes before I head back up to the deck.

I strip my shorts off, then my bra, then my panties, then I wait for Tim.

Moments later, he carries two plates of food up. When he sees me, he places the dinner down on the table and makes his way to me.

"I'm glad you feel this comfortable," he smiles and kisses me again. "You're beautiful."

I flush, but push him back. "No touching until we've finished dinner. It's your turn to wait."

He looks at me, his expression playful. "Let's eat then."

I sit before the plate of spaghetti he has prepared me, and Tim sits opposite me and pours us both glasses of red wine. My plate certainly has more food than his. It smells divine and I dig in.

Still a little full from earlier, I think Tim may have overestimated my appetite. I feel doubtful halfway through my meal. I wash down a mouthful with a gulp of wine. The wine makes my stomach feel warm and I'm able to take another bite. The wine helps with the next few mouthfuls. Soon enough, the wine is finished and I'm feeling stuffed hard. But there is still a lot of spagehetti left.

Already finished his meal, Tim pours me another glass of wine. He notices I've stopped eating.

"Do you need some help?" he offers.

I nod and pass him my fork. He comes and sits next to me, and twirls my next mouthful of spaghetti around the fork. I take the pasta into my mouth and find it easier to chew and swallow with Tim at a closer proximity. I want to impress him.

Tim prepares me another bite, as I sit back and moan at my stomach's protest. Maybe I just need some more wine.

I pick up my glass and take two long sips. I eat the spaghetti he holds out for me. I moan again as I feel it slide down my throat with the wine.

"Someone needs their belly rubbed," Tim suggests.

"Please," I beg him, shifting my gut towards him.

"You said no touching until we've finished dinner. You're not done yet," he remarks, gesturing towards the pile of spaghetti still on my plate.

He's right. And incredibly teasing. I want his hands all over me, soothing my stuffed belly, holding me in his arms as he feeds me more.

But to get that I have to finish my plate. I take back the fork and hurry the spaghetti into my mouth, taking as much as I can. I chew and swallow it down with a sip of wine. A burp erupts but doesn't offer much relief from how full and heavy my belly is.

I look at Tim again and I feel a different kind of hunger. He too has removed all his clothing.