Chapter 24

I stare at my plate. There's two more mouthfuls to go and I've nearly finished my second glass of wine.

I twirl the pasta and moan as I chew and swallow. It takes me a long moment to recover before the last mouthful but Tim watches me patiently. He is hard, as hard as my belly is.

Seeing him like that is the motivation I need to bring the last of the spaghetti to my lips. I wash it down with the rest of the wine, feeling it take effect. Tim's hand are immediatly on my belly, carressing. He pulls me closer to him, and I feel his length against my lower back. I lean back into him, absolutely stuffed. He brings a hand up to palm my breast, and the flame in my core brightens.

"Let me relieve you," he smiles down at me, where my head rests on his chest. I nod, wanting nothing less.

His hand slowly traces my belly before he trails it down, down to my core. His arm rests on top of me, acting as an additional constraint. As if my belly wasn't contraining enough.

He slides a finger in and out of me, at a pace that increases. Before I can't take any more, I grab his hand to stop him. I turn around, not so gracefully, perhaps merely 'fully' without the 'grace'. I lean to kiss him, his length now pressing into my belly.

"Emily.." he says breathlessly, toying with both my breasts.

I push him down so that he lays flat on the long cushioned seat. On my hands and knees above him, we both observe the way my belly hangs, nearly touching his. From this angle, it's very apparent how much weight I've really gained.

"Beautiful," he says and I smile.

"Can I lay down?" I huff, feeling the weight in my stomach.

"Of course," he says and we both get up. I lower myself back onto the seat, relaxing after the effort. He pushes a finger back into me while he massages my stomach with his other hand. Suddenly, the building pressure disapates as his hands disappear. I open my eyes.

"Wait there one moment."

I watch him as he retrieves a condom from his wallet by the wheel and puts it on.

He wastes no time returning to me, kneeling over my belly.

"Are you ready?" Tim asks, to which I nod eagerly. He thrusts inside me, and I gasp. I wrap my legs around his waist, my stomach pressing against him.