Chapter 15

I awake, feeling dizzy and lethargic. I don't think I was asleep for too long.

My belly ached but the bloated had subsided.

Oh man. I ate all that cake.

I look around the room. This must be Tim's bedroom.

I stand up from the large double bed and do up my pants. The waistband is a lot less strained now. I step over to the full length mirror and look my myself. I lift my top up and see the chubby bludges forming at my hips, that I'd seen earlier. I'm glad my shirt hides it, as it's not so pretty. Struggling to resist tasty food has landed me here, so I'll just have to bare the consequences.

I sigh and wander out into the hall and towards the kitchen. I halt in the archway when I see Tim preparing dinner.

"You're up," he states, setting a bowl down and making his way over.

"Dinner already?"

He nods. "But no pressure. You did eat a third of that cake earlier," he says, pulling me into his side.

"I-what?" A third.

I'll start gaining weight if I continue to stop watching what I eat. I wouldn't mind that, if it meant I could eat Tim's amazing food.

"And it was unbelievably sexy," he adds.

I nearly miss what he said, as I'm thinking about cake again. Why am I so hungry?

"It was really really good," I tell him.

"You're welcome to have all the cake you want."

I smile. "What's for dinner?"

"I'm making a lasagna," he answers, heading back over to the kitchen. "It's baking now."

My mouth waters at the smells as I step closer. "I can't wait." I can't believe I was already feeling hungry again.

My belly gurgles audibly, and Tim comes up to me.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks.

"I'm just hungry," I chuckle, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Well, food will be ready soon. Do you want something else in the meantime?" He offers.

I consider saying no but then my mind wanders to what Tim could possibly have in his fridge.

He answers my contemplation. "Come, have a look."

He opens his pantry and fridge and takes out a few items. "What are you feeling like?"

I have a look and my gaze lands on the packets of biscuits and cookies.

"I'll get you some coke too," Tim says and I nod.

"Thank you," I say, taking the biscuits to the kitchen counter.

He joins me, placing the coke down and taking a seat. I open the packet in front of me and dig in.

"I'm think I'm already starting to get chubby," I comment as I lick my fingers after the first biscuit. I lift up my shirt to show Tim what I'm talking about.

"You're gorgeous." He simply states, snaking an arm around my back to unzip my pants again in preparation for dinner.