Chapter 5

"Would you like some more ice cream?" Tim says as he prepares the couch for the movie.

"No thanks," I politely decline. As much as I love ice cream, and despite what Tim had said to me out on the beach, I didn't want to come across as a complete pig.

"Well I'm going to have some." Tim shrugs, heading over to the fridge. My mouth waters as he scoops chocolate ice cream into a bowl, but I ignore the craving. I just ate, for gods sakes!

I turn my attention back to the TV, where the featured films on Netflix are shown.

Tim sits down beside me. "I got us something," he says as he hands me a bowl of popcorn.

"Oh, thank you," I take the bowl and eat a couple pieces.

Tim picks up he remote. "This one looks good, should we watch it?"

I look at the screen to see he's selected a crime drama. "Yeah, let's do it." I smile and he clicks play.

I snuggle into Tim and he puts his arm around me. The bowl of ice cream is now right under my nose. Aww I want some. I don't say anything.

A few minutes pass and Tim offers me a spoonful. "I see you eyeing up my ice cream. Here you go," he chuckles.

I can't resist. "Thanks," I whisper, letting him feed me the ice cream.

He continues to offer me more as we enjoy the movie. I snack on the popcorn too.

When I begin to feel pressure build up inside my belly, I slow down on the popcorn. I let Tim continue to feed me the ice cream though, I was really liking it.

"Hang on," Tim says, getting up and dashing to the kitchen. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but he returns a moment later with another full bowl of ice cream.

"Tim.." I begin.

"I can tell you're really enjoying it, and there's no pressure to finish this," he offers me the bowl.

If I eat this, I'm going for a run tomorrow, I tell myself. I glance down at my round stomach.

"Do you like it better when I feed it to you?" Tim whispers over the movie and I nod. He takes the bowl and prepares a spoonful.

For some reason, I did enjoy it when he fed me the ice cream. It made me feel cared-for, and perhaps even loved.

I willingly ate every spoon he fed me, distracted by the film.

"Last mouthful," Tim informs me and I swallow it down.

"That was yum. Did you enjoy the ice cream?" I turn to Tim as the credits roll.

"You tell me Emily," he grins cheekily.

Omg I ate that whole bowl. Upon making the realisation, I gasp a little, bringing my hand to cover my mouth. No wonder my stomach feels so bloated. Tim didn't have any of it.

"I'm sorry I-" I start, a bit panicked.

"Relax, it's fine. I wanted you to have it." He explains.

"I'll go for a run tomorrow and maybe to the gym. I promise that this-" but he cuts me off again.

"Emily. I like chubby girls. I like girls with big appetites." Tim states. "I think you're perfect."

I hesitate before I respond. "You like my stomach, and me eating?" I question.

"Yeah. I really do."

I blush. His words make me feel accepted.