Chapter 16

I watch from my stool as Tim slides the lasagna out of the oven.

I quickly finish the cookie in my hand as he serves up a bowl and passes it to me. I thank him.

"Please, start," he says as he turns back to fill a bowl for himself.

Without hesitation, I dig in. A moan escapes my mouth with the first mouthful.

"Good?"

"Incredible." I respond.

"I'm glad," he smiles over at me.

I take a sip of coke. He takes a seat next to me once again and I continue eating.

It's not long before the coke causes bloating in my belly. I burp but it doesn't release much pressure. I pull my shorts down a bit, trying to find some relief. I guess I drank my coke too fast.

I decide to pause on the coke, but keep eating my lasagne.

Tim seems to notice my discomfort. "Want to move to the couch?" He offers and I nod.

We move to the other side of the room and I plonk myself down. I continue eating and sipping my coke in between bites. I'm no longer feeling hungry but I keep going. I even finish my bowl before Tim finishes his.

He takes my bowl and stands up to retrieve me a second helping before I can protest. I stay silent, deciding I should eat what he puts in front of me. The serving he returns with is larger than my first. I nonetheless dig in, ignoring the ache in my belly from eating fast. After another gulp of coke, I slip a hand under my shirt and feel that my stomach is rock hard. Tim seems to notice my hand.

"May I?" He asks, gesturing to my stomach. I nod and watch as he gently places his hand on my belly, feeling its capacity. Tim made me feel submissive.

I force the next few mouthfuls down, unsure if I can fit it all in. I moan a little as the next spoonful hits my stomach.

Tim begins rubbing my belly, and I relax under his touch. I can finish this. He watches as I swallow the last bite and wash it down with some coke.

Tim leans over and suddenly his lips are on mine. I kiss him back passionately and his hand presses against my full belly. I feel the pressure inside. Gosh I've eaten so much today. I can't help myself. Tim has a charming way of getting me to eat the tasty food he prepares.

He pulls away from the kiss and moves slowly to my ear. "You better finish that before it gets cold," he whispers.

Without objection, I take another bite of the lasagna. As I'm chewing, I glance down at my bulging stomach. My top had ridden up and my belly sat within my open zipper, however I doubt at this point that I could zip it back up.

Slowly, I'm able to finish the lasagna. It was challenging, but I didn't want to disappoint Tim. I pass my empty bowl to him and sit back on the couch, clutching my full stomach. It felt so heavy, full of mince and carbs. I was going to need a minute.