3

April 2020

Naeun stared at the phone infront of them, chuckling here and there as she reads the questions that the fans are sending her through the vlive while eating her fruits

"H—have you....have you eaten cheesecake today?", JungWoo squinted his eyes a little as he read a question to Naeun before looking at her, "Cheesecake?"

"Mhm yeah", Naeun replied before opening her phone and showed the lockscreen where her time and date is shown, "Its Cheesecake Wednesday today"

"Oh?" Jungwoo said realizing that its Wednesday today.

"everyone knows that Im in love with Cheesecake right?", Mila looked at Jungwoo who nodded cause even him, he knows it too, "So me and my fans invented a day where every Wednesday i eat different kinds of Cheesecakes in different stores"

"Waaaah", Jungwoo said with a blank look on his face making Naeun laugh before popping a grape in her mouth, "no but seriously thats cute, i just didn't expected that"

Naeun just smiled at him.

"I mean ive heard of it actually, but hearing it from you is just so", Jungwoo said as Naeun stared at him, waiting for his answer.

Then suddenly, he did an aegyo making Naeun burst out laughing.

"She's really endearing", Jungwoo suddenly stopped and pointed at Naeun who is drinking her water now while still laughing a bit.

Naeun then put down her water bottle before popping some cut kiwis in her mouth. Both of them then continued reading the comments before Jungwoo started smirking making Naeun chuckle.

Many fans of her are asking what is she doing with NCT Jungwoo.

Its been days since she and NCT met already. She's been having the time of her life ever since, she got so close with all of the members already which Taeyong finds really lovely and all of the members already loved her.

The managers are really right when they said that Naeun really fits right with them.

But this is still a secret though, her fans and their fans still doesn't know that Mila is part of NCT now.

Her and the others are dropping hints at social medias though and she's mostly seen with NCT members.

The fans are just guessing that Mila and NCT became best friends but they didn't know when did it start or whatever.

Some are jokingly guessing that Mila is the new member considering SM announced months ago that there's gonna be new members in NCT.

"My plans for today? hmm", Naeun reads a comment as Jungwoo peeled an orange, "I dont know to be honest, maybe just hang around, what about you uwu?"

Jungwoo bopped his head a little as he popped an orange in his mouth making Naeun smile at him, "I'll probably be with you the whole day"

Naeun cooed at him before wrapping her arms around his shoulder and rest her head on the crook of his neck.