Bonus Chapter

The dreamies and Mila screamed their lungs out befor running to the practice room startling the members who is already inside.

They stared confusedly at the younger ones when they arrived at the room as they ran to the members as soon as they saw them.

"JOHNNY HYUNG"

"TAEYONG HYUNG"

"HYUNG"

"MARK"

"Wae wae?", Jungwoo mused looking at the dreamies who hid behind on some members.

Soon the door opened again and Jihyun went in with a Michael Myers mask in his hands while laughing.

"Did he scare them?", Ten chuckled beside Johnny.

"That hyung is mean", Renjun pointed at Jihyun while clutching Jaehyun's arms.

"Dude did you get scared?", Mark chuckled at the girl who is clinging at him.

Naeun blinked before pushing him away, "Ani".

Mark laughed throwing his head back making the girl huff at him.

"Come here silly", Mark beamed at him, opening his arms and pulled the girl closer at his side.

The couple then looked at the other members that is talking to Jihyun already about what happened as the dreamies whined at him.

"I didnt get to scare her for 3 days straight so I decided to do it in the hallway", Jihyun chuckled as Lucas borrowed the mask from him.

"And theyre accidentally with her?", Doyoung pointed at the dreamies before laughing again.

"I'll get you back Choi Jihyun", Naeun glared at her manager who just laughed making her huff again.

"I think I just have an heart attack", Renjun gulped, putting a hand on his chest.

-

A Day After

"Why do you have that look on your face?", The tall man asked who noticed the girl's expression on the dining table.

"What expression?", Naeun frowned, turning her head to look at her friend.

Mingyu put down the laddle on the side before moving forward and pointed at his face, imitating the girl's expression.

"Youre exaggerating", Mila glared at him.

"What? No Im not", Mingyu widened his eyes.

Mila huffed before leaning back on her chair, "Jihyun Oppa scared me 3 days ago".

Upon hearing the girl, Mingyu laughed loudly grabbing a hold of the chair in front of him making the girl gasp.

The older man continued laughing making the girl pout before throwing her handkerchief at him.

"YA", Mingyu exclaimed catching the handkerchief as the girl pouted, "Im older than you".

Mila just stuck her tongue out at him making him dramatically gasp, holding a hand on his chest.

"COUPS HYUNG NAEUN IS BEING MEAN TO ME", Mingyu made his way out of the kitchen.

"KIM MINGYU FINISH COOKING FIRST", Seungkwan suddenly called from his room making the girl laugh this time.

-

The couple looked away from the tv when Jihyun entered the living room filled with lazy strings and colored flour all over his body.

"That was your scare?", Jihyun looked at the girl who was sat comfortably in her boyfriend's lap with a blank stare.

Naeun shrugged paired with a blank stare also making Mark chuckle while shaking his head at her antics.

"Watch your back", Jihyun squinted his eyes at her before turning around to the bathroom to clean himself up.

Naeun laughed cheekily when she heard the door clicked from the bathroom, she then leaned back on Mark's chest before shouting,

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN OPPA".

Not Edited.