13

October 2020

"Naeun-ah", Mark called, staring at the menu in front of him before looking at the side and saw Neun looking at him questioningly, "Come here"

Naeun then went back to the little kid that she is talking and high fived him before walking back to their table that they chose.

"What do you want to eat? Chicken?", Mark asked running his finger to the menu as the girl sat down beside him to look at the menu also.

"Not the spicy one though", Naeun thought making Mark nod and say it to the staff who is waiting beside their table.

"I'll add one spicy chicken", Sungchan beamed softly.

"I want some Jjajangmyeon also", Naeun added, closing the menu book.

"What about drinks?", the waiter asked kindly.

"We'll take coke", Sungchan said to the waiter when Naeun motioned for him to choose for them.

"We'll ready your order, please wait patiently", the waiter smiled at them as they handed him the menu book before he walked away.

"What did you order?", Naeun looked at Mark.

"Hmm I ordered some Sikhye with some dumplings", Mark replied as he removed some hair that is covering the girl's face due to the wind.

"And noona, I ordered 3 plates of different flavors of chicken", Sungchan informed making Mark chuckle.

Naeun loves chicken but she cant help but widen her eyes, "Isnt that a bit too much?"

"We'll bring some for the other members also", Sungchan sheepishly grinned.

"Arent you smart?", Naeun laughed softly.

-

"Shall we go to the park?", Naeun suddenly spoke as the three of them made their way out of the restaurant that they just ate.

"A walk sounds good right now,hm?", Mark softly said looking at Sungchan who nodded in agreement.

"Im really full", Sungchan lets out a laugh while rubbing his tummy softly.

"We really said we'll bring home some chicken", Mark laughed, finding the situation funny earlier.

Turns out, the three of them finished all of the food that they ordered happily. They only noticed that its all gone when they were finishing up.

"How many chicken are there in one plate anyways?", Naeun asked while chuckling.

"I think 5?", Sungchan thought before nodding his head, "Yeah each is 5"

"Then the spicy one has 8", Mark added remembering it well considering Sungchan really liked it.

"You two really ate it all", Naeun laughed seeing them enjoy the spicy one earlier.

"Dude, its really good though, like really really", Mark looked at her with his big eyes making Naeun coo at how pretty they look, "The coke really made it well too"

"I can see myself going back there", Sungchan said pointing at the back where the direction of the restaurant is located.

"Lets go back there soon", Naeun grinned them.

"Oh Lets bring Jungwoo next time", Mark excitedly added making the other two happily agree.

-