8

May 2020

"I still think we should call Jihyun hyung", Renjun quietly said as he stared at the sleeping body on Jaemin's bed.

"Ya", Jaemin called making all of them look at him, "She's always taking care of us, this time we should take care of her too"

The dreamies blink at him before sighing and looked back at the girl who is slightly shivering.

"Yeah i know im always right", Jaemin proudly said making Jisung chuckle.

It was interrupted when the girl suddenly whimpered loudly before curling herself more into a fetus position making the boys looked at her worriedly as they saw how she shaked under the thick blankets.

"Call hyung now", Jaemin gulped nudging Chenle who immediately took out his phone.

Renjun who is beside Jeno, quickly flicked Jaemin in the head making him pout slightly.

"I didnt know she'll tremble more", Jaemin defended making Renjun roll his eyes.

The maknae who is heavily worried sat down on the bed, beside Naeun who continues to shake.

"Noona", Jisung frowned before taking out some fallen hair on her face, "Please feel better soon, we still have a lot of games to play"

The older hyungs just looked at him sadly before flinching when Chenle suddenly shouted.

"Chenle", Jeno scolded pulling him and the others towards the door so that Naeun wont wake up from the noise.

"Mian", Chenle sheepishly answered before putting the phone on speaker, "Hyung"

"Oh? Do you need something?", Jihyun answered kindly as all of them looked at each other.

"Uh no?", Chenle hesitantly answered making Jihyun confused by his tone.

Jaemin sighed before taking out the phone and giving it to Renjun who glared at him making him shrug.

"Youre the better talker", Jaemin mouthed at him as Chenle gasped, "No offense lele"

Chenle just huffed making Jeno smile and draped an arm around his shoulder.

"Hyung, Naeun.....N—Naeun is", Renjun stuttered a little.

"Naeun's what?", Jihyun's brows furrowed.

"Say it", Jaemin hissed.

"Naeun's sick hyung", Renjun said as silence came through the room making Jisung looked at his hyungs.

The dreamies stared at each other again, waiting for Jihyun's response who basically got froze in his spot.

Clearly, he doesn't like it whenever Naeun's sick.

"N-ne okay, i'll be there in a few minutes", Jihyun quickly said before ending the call making the dreamies sigh.

"I hate to see her sick", Chenle suddenly said as his eyes averted to Mila who is being warmed up by Jisung who clearly looks sad.

"She's gonna be okay", Jeno squeezed his shoulders softly, hoping to make him better cause he know Naeun won't like it if she sees that Chenle is sad.

The 127 members looked confused when they noticed that Jihyun was frozen in his spot on where he is standing.

They saw him answer the call with a smile so they thought it might be his family but they suddenly noticed that the older man got frozen so they got worried.