MILA MOMENTS IN NCT 2.0

The members collectively had different reactions when they heard a loud buzz coming from downstairs on the open ground.

They looked at the staffs and the big screen infront of them, anticipating on whats gonna happen next.

"Oh we're trapped?", Naeun thought out loud making Haechan glance at her with an open mouth, "We really are"

The members suddenly started their roleplay, screaming to let them out as the others laugh.

"TAEMIN OPPA GET ME OUT OF HERE", Naeun suddenly yelled flailing her arms making her members laugh out loud at her sudden call at Taemin.

"You have a new piercing?", Haechan asked who noticed the new earring on Naeun's right ear.

"Mhm I got it yesterday", Naeun beamed tucking her hair behind her ear as Haechan stared in awe.

Suddenly, the members started chanting Taeil's name making both of them look at the screen again trying to know whats going on now.

Naeun then let out a sound realizing what is it as Haechan joined them making her chuckle before she gasped softly.

"I think it will be Jisung", Mila thought waiting for the Superhuman to announce it.

"Uri Maknae", Haechan called still staring at the screen infront of them.

"NCT MAKNAE JISUNG", the superhuman called making them all cheer.

"PARK JISUNG KAJA", Naeun exclaimed calmly making Jeno chuckle at her.

The others continued to cheer for him and Haechan as he instructs the maknae on what to do but the poor maknae still looks confused and flustered by the neoball when it startled him.

"Jisung-ah, get it done or I won't bake you sweet things for the whole week", Naeun suddenly called making them laugh and Jisung to look up at her.

The boy puts his thumbs up making her wink at him and for them to cheer at him again.

"I get it, this is easy, I can do it now", Jisung suddenly was filled with confidence and was focused on the ball.

"Get it done already if you think you know", Jaemin suddenly exclaimed making them all laugh and Jisung to be flustered again.

"Nana", Naeun laughed.

"Jisung Challenge Accepted!".

"YAH JISUNG WE WON'T BAKE YOU SWEETS", Haechan and Naeun stood up and yelled.

"Jisung, do it slowly", Naeun called as Jisung squinted his eyes.

Then all of the sudden, the neoball went inside the circle making them stand up and cheer for Jisung.

"JISUNG MY DONGSAENG", Naeun yelled excitedly while jumping up and down.

"Okay Im glad thats not my mission", Naeun lets out a breath hearing the Superhuman say Ten's mission.

Lucas leaned from his seat and laughed at the girl knowing well that she can speak different languages also along with Ten.