9

June 2020

"Why does it feel like that there's still some members missing?", Taeyong thought out loud before scratching his head.

"Cause we  are still missing some members", Johnny laughed at Taeyong's confused face.

"Oh?", Taeyong alarmingly reacted making him look around after, "I counted 15 earlier"

"We're lacking Mila, Jaemin and Renjun", Haechan stated before looking at the elevator and letting out a dramatic sigh, "Aish are they hav—"

Chenle let outs loud laugh when he saw Haechan gasped when Mark hit him square on the shoulder making him pout.

Yuta laughed knowing exactly what Haechan meant before draping an arm aroung Taeil's shoulder who is talking to Jaehyun.

"Let go of me", The girl struggled at her member's hands as he tries to pull her.

"Nooo we need to go", Jaemin insisted as Renjun laugh when he heard Jaemin using his mom tone.

"But Im tired", Mila whined softly as Jaemin pulled her to the last steps of the stairs.

"You know I still dont know why we used the stairs", Renjun said as she pushed Mila forward a little making Mila kick his feet.

"Cause this young girl ran away from us", Jaemin scolded loudly pulling her again.

The members who is waiting by the glass door heard Jaemin making them turn around and saw Jaemin pulling Mila towards them.

"We're literally the same age why are you calling me young?", Mila huffed as Jaemin continued to drag her.

"Youre definitely acting like a child right now", Jaemin retorted making the girl glare at him.

"Youre mean", Naeun huffed before she saw the other members, "JENO"

"WHERE?!", Jaemin immediately lets go making the girl get out of his grasped and ran towards them, "YAH YOU LITTLE—"

The heels of her boots clicked loudly on the floor as the members are laughing on the commotion, seeing Jaemin so stressed out because of the girl.

They don't even know whats the context but they really find it hilarious.

"That boy..... he", Naeun clung to Johnny while she catches her breath, "HE WAS VERY MEAN TO ME"

"If we're late, its her fault", Jaemin shrugged standing beside Taeil.

"Not my fault that Jihyun Oppa cooked some good foods for breakfast", Naeun sassed making Jaemin deadpanned looked at her.

"We are already late, so whats the point now?", Taeyong chuckled before the glass door opened and Jihyun motioned for them to get inside the car already.

"I wore my pretty jacket today", Naeun walked to Taeyong making him held out his arm for her to take.

"You used that many times this week", Doyoung stated.

"Bet she didn't washed it", Haechan teased making them all laugh.

"I literally did???", Naeun huffed before pulling Taeyong on the second car and went inside.

"Whatever you say, Naeun-ah", Haechan called sheepishly as he walked to the other car.

"Why cant you ground him?", Naeun looked at Taeyong who laughed at her question.

"Im not his parent", Taeyong said putting on his seatbelt.

"I just know that one day Haechan will literally be beaten up by her", Jaehyun laughed softly as Naeun pouted.

Mila gasped when she saw the people who is walking towards them as soon as they entered the building and after greeting the staffs.

"YANGYANG"

"LALA"

The members laughed and some rolled on the floor when both Mila and YangYang hits each other's body before hugging tightly.

"DID YOU BRING THE DOMINOES?!", Mila exclaimed as they moved away from each other but YangYang held her hand.

YangYang frozed before looking at her with confused face, "What dominoes?"

"the dominoes that you bought from China?", Mila stared at him before hitting his shoulder, "You forgot to bring it"

"We have dominoes here though", Johnny said as they approched them as the others greeted each other.

"Nooo", the girl whined making him look at her funnily, "Those dominoes is from  China so its extra special"

Johnny just chuckled before wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she sulked.

"Yangyang youre getting old", The girl huffed making Yangyang roll his eyes at her.

"It was Lucas's Ge fault", Yangyang lied making Naeun nudged him hard knowing he lied making him laugh.

All member of the current NCT is in the practice room now. Thankfully, they all fit cause if they didnt, the managers wont know where to put them.

The room was really noisy, well not really but its still noisy. Half of it came from the Dreamies who talks loudly while the older members only talks with hush voices.

The membere turned all their heads to the side when they heard XiaoJun yelped in shock.

"Thats so rude, you know Im literally the prettiest here", Naeun pouted making the others laugh when they heard her narcissistic self again.

"I said handsome though, are you handsome?!", XiaoJun said exclaimed making the members to snicker.

"Still the same", Naeun simply said making XiaoJun widen his eyes.

"ITS NOT, YOURE A WOMAN SO BEAUTIFUL, AND MEN HANDSOME", XiaoJun exclaimed in Mandarin getting out of his seat to explain while the members laughed at them.

Naeun then gasp dramatically, holding Jeno's hand who is beside her, "You called me beautiful"

The others then cheered and clapped as XiaoJun looked at her in defeat with amusement on his face.

"Ayee you know youre beautiful", XiaoJun pointed at her before taking his seat again.

"I know", Naeun grinned before fixing her skirt and sat properly.

"NCT, the new members are here", One of the managers suddenly called making them all stand to greet them.

"Who do you think it is?", Jeno whispered to Naeun.

"I dont know", Naeun blinked before both of them laughed softly.

The door to the practice room opened with NCT anticipating on who are the new members before they all went in.

"OH S AND S", Mila gasped.

Not proof read.