5

May 2020

The girl hummed softly as she moved to her right side on the bed. She yawned a little bit while stretching her legs out before positioning herself into a fetal position.

Soon enough, she opened her eyes and blinked softly before smiling softly at the camera in front of her.

"Hi", the girl greeted, her voice a little hoarse from her sleep.

She then burst out laughing, covering her mouth before taking the camera in her hands, positioning it right.

"Good morning, i just woke up", Naeun smiled softly, her doe eyes looking at the camera before she blinks and glanced at the side, "Well not really"

She stared at the void space on her side as she hums, "I actually woke up earlier and already did my morning routine but i just went back to bed"

She grinned sheepishly at the camera before rubbing her eyes as she yawned again, covering her mouth with the back of her hand.

Naeun then pat her hands on the side in her bed, trying to find her phone, "What time is it?"

She soon touched her phone under her bed, making her pull it out before opening it, "hmm its 10:45 am"

"Uh usually, Im still asleep at this time", Naeun said as she put down her phone back on her bed before she moved on her back, holding the camera above her, "Its pretty early to be honest, Im known to wake up at 12"

She grinned on the camera again before lifting her head up to fix her hair, "I think today is my day off"

"Is it?", Naeun then looked at the side, trying to remember the schedule, "Oh yeah, its the other members who have a recording and stuffs while mine is tomorrow"

The girl then looked back at the camera again, "I might tag along with someone or just hang out with the dreamies though"

The girl then smiled at the camera again before squinting her eyes when she noticed a dirt on the lense.

Of course being the good girl that she is, she wiped it softly with her thumb then smiling brightly when it was gone.

Suddenly her door opened making her look away from the camera. The girl smiled brightly when she saw who it is.

"Hi", Mila's eyes twinkled as she greeted them.

"Hi byul, say Hi to mommy", Mark smiled as he gently took Shy's paw and waved it to Mila.

"My dog is being babysat right now", Naeun hummed happily seeing Shy licking Mark's hand.

"Yeah okay uhm so, have you seen my orange hoodie?", Mark ruffled his hair a little before adjusting Shy in his arms.

"Orange? no — wait you have an orange hoodie?", Naeun looked at him with wide eyes as his eyes tried to search it around.

"Yeah and it seems like you were cuddling it", Mark found his hoodie beside Naeun with amusement dancing on his eyes.

The girl suddenly looked at her side and saw the hoodie mixed up with her blanket. She then blinked before putting the camera down and taking the hoodie to give it back.

"For the record I didnt know how it got here", Naeun shrugged handing it to him but Mark saw through her.

"Sure", he chuckled taking the hoodie as she sheepishly smile at him, "We're going now, we'll see you later"

"Buy me some milk if youre going out", Naeun called as Mark walked out of her room.

Mark hummed in reply as he closed the door behind him before Naeun picked up the camera again and looked at it.