MILA PUNCH ERA

2020

The girl zoomed in on Jaehyun's face with sound a effect coming from her mouth who is sat infront of the mirror as Stylist Unnie is doing his fake make up wounds.

"OH JAE OPPA YOU LOOK SO BRUISED UP", Naeun exclaimed in enthusiasm making Jaehyun burst out of laughter, "Oh look at that wound"

"Do you like it?", Jaehyun asked with a chuckle.

The girl hummed, adjusting the camera in her hands to point it at the mirror as she pursed her lips.

"Ani", Naeun playfully answered making Jaehyun gasped, "Okay bye"

Jaehyun just clicked his tongue, looking at her back through the mirror as she skipped to Yuta, "Noona-ah, make her make up ugly later"

"JUNG JAEHYUN I HEARD THAT"

-

2020

The girl hummed softly as she ran her eyes on the sweet treats in front of her, thinking on what she will eat right now.

She glanced up and smiled sheepishly at the cashier who is waiting for her patiently making the cashier chuckle nodding her head.

"I still don't know what to get", Naeun mumbled, eyeing on the different cupcakes and cakes with artists on it.

However though, her eyes cant help but always look at Chanyeol's cupcake that looks like the flavor is chocolate.

"You should get Taeminnie Oppa's cake", a voice said behind her making her move way softly.

"Oh", Naeun said looking at the beaming man beside her, "You scared me"

"What?", Taemin laughed out loud at her reaction.

He was half confused considering she said he scared her but her face remained neutral so he's shocked by that.

The girl then grinned at him before looking at the cakes again while Taemin moved and took the camera from here.

"Today, we're seeing Mila picking cakes", Taemin said to the camera before draping an arm around her shoulder, "You'll get my cake right?"

"Maybe", Naeun hummed making Taemin chuckle while glancing at the camera, "Okay, can I get a piece of cheesecake and Taemin sunbae's cake please?"

Taemin then suddenly cheered and danced a little before stopping midway to stare at her, "Did you just call me Sunbae?"

Mile sheepishly looked at him knowing exactly that she dropped the honorics a year after she and Taemin met when she first entered SM.

"Im joking Oppa", Mila smiled brightly at him, pulling him closer by his waist before looking at the cashier again, "And add it to Taeminnie Oppa's card too please, gomawo"

"YAH", Taemin exclaimed before Mila ran away from him while laughing making him sigh, "Ah I think Im spoiling her too much"

-

2020

"I wanna join", Haechan sang while exclaiming it but Doyoung pulled him back making him whine.