Extra Chapter

"Haechan will you move faster?", Naeun grumbled adjusting the camera on her hands.

"You literally dragged me out of the practice room", Haechan exclaimed as he fixed his shoes that he didnt had time to wear it properly considering the girl did really dragged him out.

"Cause youre moving so slow", Naeun retorted back making Haechan laugh at her reaction.

The girl just huffed at him before looking at the camera, fixing her hair a little bit before smiling softly, "As excepted, its another day with Haechan being a slow boy"

Haechan playfully glared at her making her giggle softly before he approached her and grinned at the camera.

"Ne everyone, today practice finished early", Haechan said as Mila glanced at him before they bursts out laughing.

"Nah we escaped", Mila evily laughed.

"Cause today, we're meeting someone", Haechan excitedly said as Mila jumped up and down, "He's a very very special friend to— OH HE'S HERE".

"WOOYOUNGIE", Mila screamed as soon as the man entered the building and looked around to find them.

Startled by her scream, Felix turned around and immediately saw his friend that he havent seen for a long time.

"NAEUN", Wooyoung happily exclaimed before Mila ended up in his arms and twirled her around, "Waa youve grown"

Haechan laughed as Naeun glared at the man infront of him before they let each other go.

"Youre not that tall shut up", Naeun huffed as Haechan and Wooyoung did a bro handshake or whatever you guys call it while laughing loudly.

"Everyone, ATEEZ Wooyoung", Haechan grinned as Mila pointed the camera at them.

"Yes hello everyone, Im ATEEZ's Wooyoung and Yeosang is at the bathroom right now", Wooyoung cheekily said to the camera.

The three of them then did a cheering dance making the people around them laugh before they laughed also at their selves at how silly they sound.

"While the members eat upstairs, the four of us will eat at Pams", Naeun grinned as Jihyun who went with them just laughed.

"KAJA", Haechan happily exclaimed before Mila dragged the two men outside the building.

Taeyong looked around as he chewed his kimchi, his leader instinct kicking in while they ate their lunch on the practice room considering they all planned to eat together.

"Why is Haechan and Mila taking so long downstairs?", Taeyong thought as he swallowed.

When he heard his leader, Chenle let out a high pitched laughed making them all looked at him as he continued laughing.

"Youre really expecting them to come back?", Jaehyun chuckled as he popped some kimchi in his mouth.

"Theyre meeting Wooyoung and Yeosang-ssi today", Doyoung informed beside Yangyang who laughed also.

"Who?", Taeyong asked, confusion on his face.

"ATEEZ", several members answered as he nodded while facepalming knowing he knows that Mila is close to ATEEZ but just forgot about it right now at how hungry he is before blushing softly.

"Its one of Mila's schedules today, I heard she's doing something with them", Jaemin informed from the other side of the room beside Shotaro.

Taeyong nodded going back to eating his food, "Why didnt I know that?"

Some members just laughed at him, knowing that Taeyong probably just forgot about it or Mila forgot to mention  it earlier.