14

October 2020

Naeun moved on top of the guy, sitting on his abdomen as her laughs covered the room and her hair flying around as his hands went to her hips steadying her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", she asked, still beaming at him.

"like what?", the guy asked, with a smile on his face.

"There's this look on your face — is something wrong?", Naeun asked as the guy shook his head making her pout, "Then tell me"

"Its nothing, I just missed you", The guy smiled, rubbing the pad of his thumb on her bare thighs.

"What? We're literally together everyday", Naeun lets out a laugh making the guy's heart melt at the sound of it.

He's truly whipped for this girl and she knows it, she always uses her charms whenever she wants something and of course, he cant say no to it.

There's literally no one in this world who can deny Kim Naeun.

"I know I know", he blushed making her coo before he heaved a breath, "Its just that, it feels like we havent had an alone time since forever".

Upon hearing him, the girl smiled sadly at him. She too is having a hard time sometimes on not having an alone time with him but ever since from the start, both of them agreed to keep it private, only few people literally knows.

"You have me now though", Naeun smiled sweetly at him making him smile also.

"I know baby, I know", he smiled.

With one last beaming smile at him, the girl leaned down and pressed her lips on his. The guy immediately responded, taking his left hand off of her hips and cupping the side of her face.

The girl smiled through the kiss as her hand crept inside his shirt, caressing his toned torso making him hum before flipping them into another position and him ending up on top of her.

He pulled away, leaving butterfly kisses on her neck as she laughed softly and wrapping an arm on his neck before he pulled away again to look at her face.

"I love you", he looked at her, with full adoration as she ran his hands through his hair.

"I love you too".

Next Morning

The couple jumped from their seats when they heard a thud on the floor before looking at the side and slowly widening their eyes.

"Jisung....", Naeun carefully started as the maknae stared at them with wide eyes and open mouth.

The box that he is holding containing the things that he wanted to give to Naeun are now on the floor.

"M—M-Mark hyung", he stuttered staring at his hyung who is standing in front of the girl.

"How long were you there?", Naeun calmly asked, thinking of alot of things right now.

Jisung blinked at his hyung who gulped before he looked at her with a horrified expression, "Long enough to see everything?! What? How? W-When did this happen? What?".

Naeun held her breath, she has one thing on her mind right now and its a dilemma.

Mark who noticed her, looked at her making her look at him too when she felt him.