1

April 2020

"127 HURRY UP", Taeyong called as he finished counting the first half of the members who is in the living room and noticed that some of the 127 unit is still not done

Haechan, and JungWoo called 'coming' back as they last looked in the mirror for the last time in one of the rooms.

Taeyong then turned back to the members on the living room who is minding their business to check who's still missing.

"Where's Renjun and Jaemin?", Taeyong asked as he looked around.

Suddenly he heard their voices and laugh from one of the other rooms making him look at it.

"YAH guys hurry up", Taeyong called before quickly going back to his room to find his shoes.

Johnny turned his head to the side when he felt a tug on his sleeve and saw Jisung looking at him.

"Hyung,who do you think is the other new member?", Jisung asked softly making Johnny smile at how cute their maknae is.

"I dont know yet", Johnny answered making Jisung nod softly.

Then suddenly, Johnny turned to his left and leaned a little to talk to Jaehyun.

"Hey, do you have any idea who's the new member?", Johnny asked.

"Honestly....uhm i dont", Jaehyun said before both of them chuckled.

"Haechan- ah, hurry up will you? We're gonna be late", Doyoung grinned as they started to tease the younger one without a reason.

"We're gonna leave you", Johnny teasingly added making some others cackle.

Haechan grumbled on his hyung's room as he ruffled his hair before crouching down to tie his shoelace.

"Hyung,can you move a little?", Jeno asked softly to Taeil who is watching the tv infront of them.

"No", Taeil teasingly replied making Chenle snicker who is sitting at the floor near him.

Jeno just looked at his hyung, "Ah okay"

Taeil then grinned before laughing and moving a little to the side to give Jeno a little space.

"I was thinking", Yuta then suddenly spoke making the others look at him, "What if the new member is a girl?"

The others just looked at him with no emotion, some jaws dropped and some are blinking.

"YUTA HYUNG REALLY? Why are you like this?", Doyoung laughed as the others scolded Yuta who just laughed.

"Dont jinx it", Jaehyun said with a beam on his face after laughing.

"What girl?", Jaemin came out of the room with Renjun.

"This hyung was being unrealistic", Chenle pointed at Yuta who is having fun with his thought.