16

October 2020

"Dont say that", Naeun said to Jaehyun but he just shook his head.

"Maybe he likes you", Jaehyun looked at her startling the members again.

"Hyung don't take it that away, Im happy for you guys", Haechan stepped forward as Jaehyun looked at him again, "Im just still shocked about this".

"Yeah sure", Jaehyun sarcastically said making Jeno pull Haechan back quickly, afraid what will happen next.

"Lets end the night, okay?", Taeyong looked at everyone before looking at Jaehyun,"Jaehyun, trust me we're all happy for you guys, its just a lot right now".

Jaehyun nodded his head, running his eyes on the members before clicking his tongue again,"Okay, we'll get going".

The others silently nodded but no one moved. The tension is still in there with their eyes glancing on each other, watching every move they take.

Jaehyun kept staring at Haechan who is staring back at him too while Jeno is infront of him, trying to talk him down.

All of the sudden, they heard a laugh making them all look around to find who it is.

"I cant believe you all fell for that", Jisung laughed, almost falling on his knees, "How even".

"What are you talking about?", Renjun asked him with furrowed brows as the others looked at them.

"I really thought Johnny hyung would figure it out", Jisung didnt mind and continued laughing as Johnny widened his eyes in confusion.

"Aish just tell them whatever you want to say more then we'll go sleep", Jaehyun nudged the girl softly, still in his acting self.

"Everyone, Im really sorry", Naeun bowed a little making them be confused again as Jaehyun followed after her.

"T—there's nothing to be sorry for", Doyoung hesitated glancing at his members, "We should be sorry cause we kept speculating earlier".

"But you guys were right", Naeun pursed her lips before shrugging cheekily.

Silence filled the room with the members looking at the girl with a blank stare, completely confused on what she meant.

"LMH tag on one of her customised sweater....", Ten suddenly said as he let his gaze fall on the floor.

"J—Jaehyun hyung's i—initials arent LMH", Shotaro added quietly before looking at Yuta.

Xiaojun suddenly slapped his hand on Lucas's arm who flinched in confusion before Yangyang jumped a little, looking at his members, scanning them.

"Fuc— how can we be so dumb?", Yangyang shook his head, letting out a chuckle.

"OHMYGOD ITS MARK HYUNG", Renjun suddenly  shouted.

"L—L-Lee Ma— what", Chenle furrowed his eyebrows.

"LEE MINHYUNG", Johnny, Yuta and Doyoung exclaimed before gasping.

"LMH", Lucas who suddenly realized it pointed at Mark who is slowly letting out a laugh.

"AH WE'RE REALLY ARE IDIOTS", Winwin exclaimed turning his back and falling on the floor.

"THEY WERE LYING", Haechan yelled pointing at Jaehyun and Naeun who are now laughing.

"What?", Taeyong blinked, trying to understand whats happening.

"Naeun has LMH on one of her portraits in her room too", Doyoung gasped.

"Naeun has watermelon chapstick too", Haechan cried, pointing at the girl who is laughing.

"Ohmygod, Mark—",Yangyang widened his eyes making them look at him, "Mark has Shy's name engraved on one of his shoes"

"Yeah he has cause Shy liked that shoes so much", Naeun grinned beside Jaehyun who is literally about to cry from the laughter.

"Mark uses Naeun's water bottle also, we always thought that they have the same", Kun thought with awe on his face.

"But he just uses hers ever since what?", Taeil asked.

"We started seeing the bottle last year—".

"DOES THAT MEAN YOUVE BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR?", Yuta asked as he looked at Mark who nodded while clutching his stomach in laughter.

The members all widened their eyes, staring at the both of them while they continued laughing.

"They all really fell for it", Jaehyun laughed.

"AH I KNEW IT EVER SINCE THE FIRST DAY SHE ENTERED THAT ROOM", Haechan exclaimed before pulling Jaemin close, "We talked about it".

Jaemin nodded as Haechan gasped, staring at Naeun who has a grin on her face.

"I cant believe you all fell for that", Haechan suddenly laughed pointing at Jaehyun and Naeun.

"You fell for it too", Renjun flicked his head as Haechan pouted.

"Waaa im getting goosebumps", Doyoung touched his arm with wide eyes before staring at Naeun who bowed with Jaehyun.

"Wait what happens next then?", Johnny thought loud after congratulating Mark.

"Well, we three talked about this for months", Jihyun suddenly spoke up as he entered the room, adding to the confusion on the members, "The CEO said that its up to Mark and Naeun when to tell the fans and so".

"We decided to just go with the flow", Mark said, looking at his members.

"We dont plan on telling them directly but if they find out that we're dating or something then so be it", Naeun explained as the members looked at her.

"And then thats when the company will release a statement although, a month ago The CEO suggested to tell them on November", Jihyun added.

"Naeunie's birth month", Kun said making them all nod.

"So, its up to you guys if youre gonna be obvious to everyone that two of your members are dating", Jihyung said with a small smile before he clapped his hands together, "But please, be careful doesnt mean that we let those two date, you can do whatever you want with that information. You still have jobs and all okay?",

The members all nodded in understanding making Jihyun bow thankfully before all members lets out another round of gasp and shocked faces.

"This feels like a dream", Doyoung rubbed his arms up and down.

"Jaehyun looks so serious", Taeyong let out a laugh, completely shocked at his bestfriends act earlier.

"I knew something was wrong when I noticed Mark didnt even speak the whole time", Haechan exclaimed pointing at Mark who laughed loudly.

"No but seriously though, jokes aside even if it was someone we know or we dont know, we truly support you on anything", Johnny looked at Naeun before pulling her into a hug, "And Im sorry too that we reacted very differently earlier"

"It was so sudden too", Hendery added making them nodded.

"Waaa Mark and Mila noona are finally real", Renjun stared at them in awe.

"We always thought that theyre together", Jeno said as the dreamies nodded.

"Then why did you fall for the act earlier?", Naeun grinned as Jaehyun slung an arm around her shoulders.

"WHO WOULDNT? JAEHYUN HYUNG LOOKS SO SCARY AND HE DOESN'T ACT LIKE THAT", Chenle retorted making them all laugh.

"Thats true thats true", Jaehyun grinned.

"Ah what a night", Taeyong chuckled as he looks at his members who is now laughing happily at their silliness earlier.

Not edited.