MILA MOMENTS IN NCT 2.0 III

"Waa hold on this looks so good but at the same time it doesn't feel right", Naeun thought out loud before letting out a nervous chuckle.

The other members looked at the sushis in front of them in awe as it continued moving, showing different kinds of sushi.

"Whats that?", Doyoung asked noticing a black thing on a plate, moving with the sushis before he looked at the staffs and pointed at it, "Thats a speaker".

"Thats for us?", Jaehyun asked, with a beam on his face.

"I knew it", Naeun sighed, leaning back on her seat making Taeyong chuckle beside her.

"Thats too much", Taeyong lets out a laugh as the other members expressed their shock faces in different expressions.

"This will be easy for Mila", Doyoung said, looking past at Taeyong to look at the girl.

Naeun nodded before grinning, "I like eating".

Naeun gasped, widening her eyes when she shoved a sushi inside her mouth, the flavor melting delicately inside.

"Good?", Jaehyun asked as the girl nodded making him smile.

"I like fish so much", Mila stated as she chew the sushi before letting out a joyous sound again making them all chuckle at her, "Haechan-ah".

Haechan hummed as he shoved another sushi in his mouth before looking at the girl.

"Lets eat fish on Saturday", Naeun looked at him making him let out a laugh and coo at her, while nodding his head.

"Do you know what's funny?", Doyoung chuckled softly as he swallowed his sushi.

"What what what?", Haechan asked before he continuing to stuff his mouth.

Doyoung chuckled again before looking at the camera and the staffs, "Normally Naeun really doesn't like to eat sushi".

Jaehyun lets out a laugh, knowing what Doyoung said is true while he nods his head.

"Oh thats true", Taeyong widened his eyes, looking at the girl who beamed.

Shotaro widened his eyes who just heard about this information making Haechan chuckle beside him.

"She rarely eats it", Haechan told him making Shotaro nod and beam at the girl who took another plate of sushi.

"She already have 10 plates", Doyoung laughed pointing at the girl's plate that she's currently holding.

"If only Im not on a diet", Jaehyun sighed, leaning back on his chair as he looks at the sushis in front of him.

Naeun who heard him, looked at him with a frown on her face. Noticing her, Jaehyun looked at him and caressed her cheeks softly with his knuckles.

"Dont mind the diet, just eat", Naeun said, her lips slowly turning into a pout making Jaehyun chuckle.

"You know I cant", Jaehyun said making her huff.