4

'Miss Black!' Spat Snape. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, trying to look strong but was actually very frightened of Snape punishing her even worse. 'Could you lower your voice Sir? My brother is sleeping.' She turned her head to him. 'Could you be a little more respectful Miss? I am in the mood to give more punishments.' He replied annoyingly. Elizabeth stood up. 'Sir I am sorry about my behaviour earlier but William is my everything and I can't stand seeing him sad.' She said, giving away her courage knowing Professor Snape would win the battle. After those words, Snape was utterly confused but he tried not to show it. He was expecting her to take this matter into a fight. He seemed to soften. 'You are an awesome sister, Elizabeth. And I am so very sorry for acting without any justice. Yes, I always praise Slytherins and treat them better and I know it is unprofessional but it is in my nature. Slytherin house is my only home and I try to do my best to make it the finest living for students of Slytherin, to show them how lucky they are to be there.' 'Sir.. I am so so so sorry.' She hugged Snape and they stayed like that until Will woke up. 'What the hell?!' Will was so shocked seeing his dearest sister and the person he hated the most in a tight embrace. They broke apart as soon as they heard his voice. 'Oh Will, you woke up.' Said Elizabeth, sounding calm. 'Why the hell were you in HIS arms!?' Said Will, very raged. 'Mr Black, I owed your sister and yourself an apology. I regret that I acted unethical and iniquitous. But I think you as well must apologise of your actions.' Snape sounded cool and flattened. Will got up. 'I am sorry I behave childish and that I exaggerated the situation Professor. It won't happen again. Additionally, I thank you for your apology, to be honest it was quite unexpected.' Will chuckled. Elizabeth checked her watch to see it was 8 pm. 'William, we should go to my chambers. You are tired and you need rest. Come on.' Then she turned to Snape. 'And Sir, thank you. Good evening.' Snape nodded and watched the siblings pass him, making their way to Elizabeth's chambers.

'Are you comfortable? Do you need anything Will?' Asked Elizabeth. 'No thanks but I do want to ask something.' 'Go on then.' 'May I stay in your chambers till the end of the year? It is extremely comfortable and quiet unlike the Gryffindor common room.' Will laughed. 'Ahh. Little Willy wanna be with his sissy. I am so sentimental right now.' Elizabeth hugged Will. 'Of course sweetie. You could stay here as much as you want.'

POP. In the fireplace in Elizabeth's quarters the red burning flames turned into green ones. Then, a man appeared between the cold emerald flames. It was Remus. 'Father. Hello!' Said Will. 'Oh hi Will. Were you here with your sister?' 'Yes, he is with me. We decided on Will staying in my quarters. Hello by the way father.' Called Elizabeth. 'Hi sweetheart. How a wonderful decision. I called to ask how you two were doing and to give you some important news.' The two siblings were very curious about the 'important news' and started listening attentively. 'Your mother is with child. We are expecting a baby girl!' Said Remus in a tremendously thrilled voice. Elizabeth and William turned their faces to each other. They were dismayed. 'Wow! That was some really big news. Congratulations father. Tell my mother that I am very contented.' Elizabeth smiled back at her father. Though unlike, Elizabeth Will seemed rather dismayed. 'Well, yes indeed that was some BIG news. Ugh, congrats to you. I'm a bit tired so now I'll go and sleep. Well, see you later.' Will turned and got in Elizabeth's bedroom, leaving his sister and father in the small living room, both confused.