10

Severus carried the girl to the Headmaster's office. He was tremendous concerned about Elizabeth. He had feelings for her and cared about her so much. She was so beautiful when she was sleeping. Oh god, he was thinking of her in an inappropriate way again.

'Severus lay her down please.' said Dumbledore. He picked a dusty book from one of the shelves. 'Elizabeth is not only a witch but she is the Emerald Witch. Her extraordinary performance of magic this evening was one of the talents she was gifted with. The Emerald Witch can heal her and other's wounds. Her tear has the power of destroying a Horcrux. She is capable of making wandless magic effortlessly. And this explains what the Death Eaters were searching for last night.' Dumbledore seemed proud he cracked a very difficult secret. 'So, the Death Eaters were trying to reunite their masters with Miss Black's powers.' added Severus. 'Yes, Severus. That is correct. And she needs protection. First, let me wake her up.' he started reading some unfamiliar words from the book in his hands. 'Nofo i luga. Ala i luga le faataulaitu. Ala maia lenei tagata malosi o loo i o'u luma.' when Dumbledore finished his words the witch immediately woke up. 'Professor? Why am I here?' she asked. 'Don't you worry Elizabeth. You are safe.'

Dumbledore explained the girl her situation and told her she needs protection. 'And that is why you will spend your nights in Professor Snape's chambers. You will eat your meals with him in his rooms and he will teach you how to really defend yourself.' both Elizabeth and Severus seemed aghast. Snape was definitely not expecting to hear that.

'Are you comfortable?' asked Snape. Elizabeth nodded in response. She was in Snape's chambers, lying on his bed. 'Is there anything you want from me?' asked Snape compassionately. 'Could you sleep besides me? I feel safe when you are there.' she asked. 'Of course Elizabeth.' Snape lied down next to her. 'Could you hold me?' she asked. Severus smiled and pulled her to himself. They were in a tight embrace and both of them drifted into a dreamless sleep.

1 month later

Elizabeth was staying in Snape's quarters and got used to it. She loved it like this: sleeping with Severus every night, waking up with him. She felt extremely comfortable with Severus. She saw will in break times and they spent every recess together.

Snape's clock went off at 6.30am. Snape got up easily and turned off the alarm. She examined the sleeping girl. She is so beautiful, he thought and moved a piece of black hair from her face. 'Elizabeth it's time to wake up dear. Come on.' Elizabeth groaned. 'Not a morning person, are we?' she laughed and got up. 'Good morning Severus.' 'Good morning Lilibet.' said Snape, using her nickname for the first time. Elizabeth laughed again. She is so cute when she laughs, he thought. 'Thank you but you are cuter when you use my nick.' she winked. Severus seemed confused and Elizabeth noticed. 'I guess being a Green Witch teaches you Legilemens.' she smiled. Snape blushed a little. 'Oh no!' Elizabeth seemed embarrassed. There was blood on the sheets. Her face turned red. 'Oh.' Snape realised. 'Okay, there is nothing to be ashamed of. You get yourself cleaned and I'll take care of the sheets. The bathroom is the 1st door to the left.' he smiled.

'Severus?' 'Yes? Is there something wrong?' 'Uh, could you a a bring a towel. There aren't any.' called Elizabeth from the bathroom. 'Yes sure.' replied Snape. He knocked on her door moments later. 'Close your eyes!' 'Okay, okay.' he opened the door and handed the towel to Elizabeth, his eyes closed. Elizabeth grabbed the towel but she slipped and made bot of hem to fall. Snape was on top of her, Elizabeth completely naked. 'Aghh, look away.' Snape immediately closer his eyes. Both of them got up. 'Did you see anything?' Elizabeth asked extremely embarrassed. 'No.' Snape lied. 'Don't lie Severus. Did you forget, I can read your mind.' she laughed. 'Yes well I may have seen your breasts.' he blushed his eyes still closed. Elizabeth now turned as red as a tomato. 'Okay. Great. I should get dressed now.' she said.

It was around 7.00pm and Elizabeth had her dinner in Severus's kitchen. She was curious what took Severus too long. He said he would be there in a few minutes. She stood up and knocked on Severus's door. No one answered. She tried again and no answer again. Finally, she opened the door and saw Severus masturbating. He was spinning and playing with his cock. He realised Elizabeth and turned to her and as soon as he did, a white liquid hit the floor. He groaned. 'Look away!' he spat both angry and embarrassed. Elizabeth turned around. 'Was it pleasurable?' she chuckled. 'It is not funny and yes it was.' Elizabeth now burst into laughter. She didn't laugh like this for days. Snape felt more sheepish. 'Could you hand me the black t-shirt on the armchair?' he asked, attempting to change the subject. She grabbed the subject and tried giving it to him her eyes closed. She eventually bumped into him and Severus smelled her scent: raspberries and vanilla body wash, a cosy winter day. This was the smell of his Amortentia which changes in the past days. Surely he wasn't falling in live with her? At this thought, he had a boner and he groaned. 'Is everything all right?' asked Elizabeth a little worried. 'Yes, now hold your eyes shut.' If I could just throw her to the bed and satisfy my orgasm. I feel so needy, oh God!, thought Severus. 'Oh, then perhaps you should.' said Elizabeth, opening her eyes.