14

'Sister you must come out. Please.' begged Will. Elizabeth locked herself into her room for the past week and didn't eat anything. It was the day of the Spring Ball. At last, she unlocked the door and came out. She was a mess. 'Oh Sis.' Will hugged Elizabeth. 'Look you don't need to tell me anything now but you must look perfect in the ball. Now go take a shower and I got something for you.' he said.

Elizabeth came out of the shower nice and clean. She smiled at Will and thanked him. Will gave the bag to her and she opened it. There was a beautiful dress inside. It was super sexy.

'Will this is great

'Will this is great. Thank you thank you.' she hugged her brother. Will winked. 'Get that bastard jealous.' he said. 'Wait you know?' she asked confused. 'Of course I know about you and Snape. You are my sister and I will always protect you. He will never miser you again.' Elizabeth smiled.

The siblings approached the front of the Great Hall. 'Wait I don't have a date!' said Elizabeth. 'I figured that out as well.' Elizabeth laughed. Blaise came. 'Miss Black, would you like to be my date?' he asked. Elizabeth squeaked. 'Yes! But wait. Will do you have a date?' she asked. 'I'm with Ginny.' he winked. Elizabeth nodded.

The dance started and everyone was very impressed by the couple. They both shone like stars. Snape clenched his fist so tight that they turned white. But this was his fault. If he bloody didn't sleep with Lily then she wouldn't be here dancing with Blaise. 'You're so beautiful.' said Blaise. Elizabeth blushed. 'You are so handsome.' she said shyly. Blaise couldn't hold himself. He pulled her to himself and kissed her. Elizabeth was utterly shocked at first but then she got comfortable with the kiss. She was bright pink. Everyone in the room clapped and cheered. 'COUPLE OF THE YEAR!!' shouted Will. Elizabeth smiled. Snape was furious. Really very tremendously furious. Then, suddenly spelled started cracking. Blue, green, red sparks were everywhere. People were panicking and shouting. Elizabeth knew who the attackers were: Death Eaters of course. She ran to Will. 'Will go to Gryffindor common room and do not get out. Do you understand? Stay with your friends and listen to your prefect.' Will nodded and ran to the Gryffindor colony. 'Let's see what you can do Green Witch.' she said to herself and immediately started rising. Her beautiful dress turned into a green one. This was different from the first. This held her body tighter and it was very beautiful. Her eyes turned red. Everyone was now looking at her and the Death Eaters pointed their wands towards her. Green flames came out of her hands. She read a lot of books about the Green Witch and she practiced some spells that she could manage. Elizabeth started creating a ball with her hands. It grew bigger and bigger. Finally she threw it to a Death Eater and he couldn't shield himself so he eventually was knocked out. Elizabeth shot wandless spells and some came out without her noticing. Some spells she never read nor knew about. One by one the Death Eaters lay unconscious on the ground. There were three left: Alecto Carrow, Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy? Elizabeth was very shocked to see Lucius. That traitorous! Bellatrix sensed what was about to happen and she Apparated right away. Elizabeth, gaining maximum speed crashed into the floor and there was a huge shake. The two Death Eaters were dead but no one fell except for them. 'Miss Black congratulations. It has finally happened. You took your full shape.' clapped Dumbledore. Elizabeth was exhausted and fell to the floor.

'Where am I?' Elizabeth asked. 'You woke up! Finally. You're in the Hospital Wing.' said Will. 'I'm so glad you're okay Lilibet.' said Blaise. There was a huge crowd circling her bed. Will, Blaise, Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Professor Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, Madam Pompfrey and a few curious others. 'Get out of my way. Exit this place. Don't you see she needs rest. Come on.' rushed Madam Pomfrey. Some left but most were still there. 'How are you feeling sweetie?' asked the medi-witch. 'I'm alright though my head is aching.' 'Well thats normal. You crashed the school.' she laughed. 'Is everyone alright?' she asked. 'Lilibet stop being the nicest girl on earth. Everyone's fine except you. And you will be if you care for yourself more than others.' teased Will. Elizabeth stuck out her tongue and everyone laughed.

'Elizabeth I'll stay with you. Will seems exhausted.' said Blaise. 'Actually that would be good. Is it okay for you Ella?' asked Will. 'Yeah of course but I wouldn't want to tire you Blaise.' she said politely. 'I'll do anything for you.' Blaise smiled. 'I don't thinks so Mr Zabini. Go to your common room. Madam Pomfrey is here to look after her.' said Snape venomously. 'It's okay, don't worry about me. Focus on your work.' Elizabeth gave an assuring smile. Blaise nodded and left with Will. When everyone was gone Elizabeth turned furious. 'You had no right to kick him Professor. He wanted to stay. Besides, he is my boyfriend.' she said. Snape's eyes widened.'Boyfriend?!' 'Yes boyfriend. You have no right to question it as well. You have chosen your way and I have chosen mine. You will be a father and won't even remember my name next year.' she said. 'Forget you? Are you out of tour mind? I could never ever forget you.' he said. 'Well you better start.'

'Honey are you sure you are ready to leave? You could stay and rest a little more.' said Madam Pompfrey. 'Madam I'm already feeling excellent. Besides, I was here for two days so I think I perfectly recovered.' Elizabeth smiled.

'Severus!' called Lily from his bedroom. 'Yes?' Snape entered his room. 'I think we should go shopping for little Jenny.' she said. 'Jenny? And shopping? You're just a month's pregnant.' he said very bored of his wife's requests. They had been married for a week and it was the worst times of Severus's life. 'Ugh. Okay. I'll go take a walk in the corridors.' and Lily left the room.