7

'Miss Black, could you stay behind for a moment?' asked Lockhart. DADA class was finished and everyone were packing their books and leaving the classroom. Elizabeth walked to the front of the class and stopped in front of Lockhart's desk. 'Yes Professor? What is it you wanted?' she asked, thinking it had to do something with her grades Lockhart mentioned yesterday. Lockhart stood up and walked to the front of his desk. He got nearer to Elizabeth each step he took. Elizabeth was getting uncomfortable and attempted to back out but Lockhart didn't allow her and put his hands on Elizabeth's sides. 'Umm. I should go.' said Elizabeth now worried, understanding Lockhart's intentions. 'I don't think so, Elizabeth. I know you want this. No one will know.' his hands were now on her waist, pulling her closer. 'I don't want this! Please let me go.' tears were running down her beautiful emerald eyes. 'Oh no no. You want it. You are just uneasy but don't worry.' he bent and started kissing her neck. 'No! Take your hands off me.' she exclaimed. Lockhart didn't even care about her words. He pushed her to the nearest wall and started unbuckling his belt. 'Now you will like this feeling love.' he said. His hand pulled his cock out of his boxers and he was almost putting it in when the door burst open. 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!' Severus shouted ENRAGED. He stormed to Gilderoy and punched him hard. Lockhart's nose was broken and blood came out non-stop. Elizabeth, in the other hand was crying terribly. Severus got near her and she backed, now scared of him trying to do the same. 'I would never hurt you. Now come, we should go inform the headmaster.' he said, holding Elizabeth's hand.

'Headmaster?' Snape knocked on Dumbledore's big, wooden door. 'Come in, my boy.' said Dumbledore. Elizabeth and Severus got inside the big circular room, there were ancient books everywhere. It was a very nostalgic but beautiful room. 'Ah, Elizabeth Black. How are you doing? Did you get yourself into trouble with Professor Snape?' asked Dumbledore, used to students being dragged into his room by Professor Snape. 'No, it's not that, Headmaster. Miss Black did nothing wrong but there is an important matter that concerns her.' said Snape cooly. 'Well sit then.' and the two sat on the comfortable chairs in front of Dumbledore's desk. 'Is there a problem?' asked Dumbledore sweetly, a warm smile on his face. 'It is about Lockhart. He did very inappropriate things and-' Dumbledore cut Snape. 'Let Elizabeth talk, Severus.' Elizabeth didn't expect to be given the speech. She was still in shock and the last thing she wanted to do was to tell her Headmaster about today's incident. It is not an incident! He did it knowingly, willingly. Be brave and tell him Ella. It's not your fault. Come on, tell him. He is here to help you, she thought. 'W-well, P-professor L-l-lock-kharrt pushed me to be with him. He rran h-his hands all o-ver me and-' she couldn't say anything more. It was extremely difficult talking about this. She never thought this would happen to her yet she was with two men, telling them about it. She burst into tears once again. 'Oh dear, don't be sad. Everything will be fine, I promise. I, individually will take care of this outrage.' said Dumbledore comfortingly. Then, the door opened. 'Albus, I apologise but-' she was shocked to see Severus and Miss Black in the room. Lockhart was behind her, pressing a handkerchief on his bloody nose. Minerva dragged him inside the room and as soon as Elizabeth saw Lockhart she stood up and hid herself behind Severus. 'Why you dare stand in this room Gilderoy!' said Severus, his anger flushing back and his protectiveness towards the girl hyping him. 'Severus, sit down. I am sure there is a lot of explaining for Gilderoy to do.' said Dumbledore, still extraordinarily relaxed. 'What is going on? Are you alright Miss Black?' asked Minerva utterly confused. 'Let me tell you what the bloody hell is going on. That dishonourable bloke behind you tried to have a screw with Miss Black. I caught up at the last moment. If I burst that door open one second later the chastity of Miss Black would be stained forever!' blasted Severus. 'What?!' Minerva turned to Lockhart. 'You told me Severus punched you because you gave a Slytherin detention!' Minerva was now outraged as well. She reached for Elizabeth and made her stand up. She held her in her arms, as shielding as a mother. 'Everyone stay calm. This is a very important situation. Miss Black's parents deserve to know about this. I will floo call them.' said Dumbledore making all the grown ups to appease themselves.

THE WHISPER OF LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें