16

'Good morning.' Snape smiled. Elizabeth turned around. She yawned and struggled opening her eyes. 'What time is it?' she yawned again. '7 am. You should wake up in order to attend your Potions class with me.' he said. 'Wait 7? Shit.' she quickly got up. 'I have to get ready. May I use your bathroom?' she asked. 'Of course darling.' the word 'darling' made Elizabeth's heart melt and she reddened. Snape smirked. 'Your uniform is on the armchair by the way.' he said. 'Okay!'

Elizabeth got ready and it was 7.30. 'Is there anyone in the hallway?' she asked. 'I don't know. But if someone sees just tell them you were doing your Head Girl duties and reporting students to me.' said Snape. 'Alright. I'll see you in Potions.' Elizabeth winked and left the chambers.

Snape went to his bathroom to brush his teeth after breakfast. There was 10 minutes left to class. He bent down to the cupboard to get his tooth brush but saw something black.

He smirked devilishly

He smirked devilishly. Elizabeth must've forgot her pantie when she was changing. But why would she forget to wear her pantie? He put the briefs in the pocket of his black cloak.

'Good morning Sir.' Elizabeth entered the Potions class with Pansy. She had a playful smirk on her face. 'Good morning Professor.' said Pansy. She fancied Snape a lot. Snape nodded to the two girls. He was amused by Elizabeth's playful behaviour but he hid his smirk.

'SILENCE! Detention Potter and Weasley.' called Snape. Ron and Harry were trying to talk to Elizabeth-Snape's girl- so he obviously got jealous. Elizabeth rolled her eyes amused. 'Today you will brew The Draught Of Living Death. Instructions are on the board. You may start.'

'Sir. I'm done.' called Elizabeth. 'Is that so Miss Black? Let's see how awful it is.' he said. Snape examined her potion for a few minutes. 'This is the best one I've saw. Good work.' he smirked. When he turned his back Elizabeth dropped her quill 'accidentally'. Snape knelt and picked the pen up. But when he was about to get up Elizabeth opened her legs. Snape saw the mesmerising view.