15

The Transfiguration class was over and everyone stormed out. 'What class do we have?' asked Elizabeth. 'Ugh. Potions.' said Blaise. 'Why do we have to go?' Elizabeth was mind-numbed. They were halfway to the dungeons. 'Wait I have to use the bathroom. I'll catch you.' she said and got in the bathroom of the 1st floor. Apparently, there was someone else because the cubicle next to Elizabeth's was occupied. The toilet next to her flushed and so did Elizabeth's and the both women got out. 'Good afternoon Miss Potter.' said Elizabeth. 'Good afternoon but its not Potter its Snape now.' Elizabeth was aghast. She tidied herself and put on a fake smile. 'Oh. I'm so happy. Congratulations.' 'Thanks. And well I guess sorry for Severus choosing me over you.' she fake smiled. Elizabeth now showed her Slytherin self. 'Oh yeah that. He didn't choose YOU over me. If you think we were a thing then you were totally wrong Mrs Snape. I am very interested in Professor Snape's subject and he is happy to help me.' she lied. Lily looked embarrassed but tried nit to show it. She headed for the door but dropped her bag. Elizabeth, being kind as always helped her tidy up. Something caught her attention. A pack of pads. 'Are you on your period Mrs Snape?' she asked curious. 'Oh yeah. It's always hard for me. Couldn't get used to it after all this time.' she said and left. 'Oh you blithering liar.' commented Elizabeth to herself.

'Blaise you leave. I'm going to ask something to Professor Snape.' said Elizabeth. 'See ya later.' Blaise winked and left. Elizabeth approached Snape's desk. She cleared her throat and that made Snape look up to her. 'Professor. There is an urgent matter.' Snape looked uninterested. 'Yes Miss Black?' 'You seem worn out. Are you okay?' she asked first. 'Yeah well marrying someone you don't love and expecting a child makes someone worn out.' he added sarcastically. 'Then this news will boost up your mood. Your wife is on her period.' she said with a smile. 'Okay and? Would you like me to go get pads for her?' he said monotonously. 'No. Don't you understand? I'm telling you that she's on her period. Pregnant woman are exempt from menstruation. Therefore, she has been lying from the beginning. She isn't with child. She said that she was because she wanted her.' said Elizabeth. Snape was hyped at this news. He jumped from his seat. 'Are you serious.' he asked. Elizabeth nodded. Snape grabbed her and lifted her to the air. They hugged. 'It was all a lie.' he said laughing and the door opened without a knock. 'I knew it. I knew you cheated on me with that little whore.' said Lily. 'Um excuse me? A whore me?' 'Yeah you.' replied Lily. 'Enough! You dare call her a whore. You lied to me from the beginning didn't you?' Lily was quite. She understood what he meant. 'Didn't you?!' Snape was aggressive. 'You're not expecting. You could be a better liar you know. When I asked you if you were on your period you said yes. Pregnant women don't have mounthly courses.' said Elizabeth smirking. Lily burst into tears. 'Yes yes I lied but I lied because I love you Severus. I know you love her but I thought we could have a chance.' she said. 'We will never have a chance. I will never see you again Lily. Get out. Get out from the grounds of Hogwarts.' Lily ran out of the room, tears spilling from her eyes. 'You were too harsh.' she said. 'Oh stop being the goddess of goodness.' he said smirking. 'But wait. Are you still with Zabini?' asked Snape worried. 'Oh don't be silly. I only told that to you to make you jealous. We're only friends.' she winked. They hugged again. It was a very tight embrace. Both of them were holding each other as though it depended on their lives.

Elizabeth and Lily were lying on Severus's bed. Elizabeth's head was on Severus's chest. They were so to speak intertwined with each other. Severus played with her silky hair. 'You're so beautiful.' he commented. 'That could be the first time you complimented me.' smirked Elizabeth. 'No. I always compliment you. You always impress me.' he laughed. 'Then you could say those words out loud.' 'I am now. You are the most beautiful person in the world. You are clever, benevolent, bewitching, adorable and gracious. And I don't know what I did to deserve you.' Elizabeth blushed. 'And you, Sir are the most charming, intelligent, talented, handsome and dour man in the universe.' she said. Snape gently kissed her. It was a chaste kiss. Slowly, both of them opened their mouth and their tongues danced together. It was a very erotic kiss. The 'pop' sounds turned both of them on. A moan escaped Elizabeth's mouth. 'You're adorable.' smirked Snape. 'Not as much as you Sir.'