5

'Will, are you alright sweetie?' Elizabeth asked entering her bedroom. Will had the covers on him, trying to camouflage himself in them. 'Yea, no worries.' He replied but his voice was cracky like he was crying moments ago. Elizabeth stepped forward, sitting on the edge of her wooden bed. She gently put her right hand on her brother's shoulder. 'William, are you a bit jealous? There is no need to be ashamed of telling this to me.' Will turned to his side and looked deeply inside of his sister's eyes. 'I never wanted another sibling. It was fine with the four of us, we didn't need another member included to the family.' Said Will. Then Elizabeth recalled her memories. She felt the same when she was 3. She was very jealous as well and didn't want a sibling when she was told her mother was pregnant with Will. Elizabeth pulled her brother close and hugged him tightly. 'I know how you feel honey. I felt the same when our mother was pregnant with you.' She said compassionately. 'Then what happened?' 'Then, I thought about how lovely it would be to share my life with a person. How it would be to teach him life and tell him about my experiences. It made me become impatient for your arrival. I looked extremely forward to it.' She said kissing Will's cheek. 'But what if mum and dad don't love us like they used to and pay all the attention to her?' 'Of course they would pay a little more attention to her. She would need immense care. She won't be able to handle her problems alone because she would be so little. But that won't affect us. We are almost grown ups and we have a lot of experience in life. You get that?' 'Yes.' 'And about the love problem. Don't you ever worry about that. Mother and father have endless love towards their children and that would never diminish.' Said Elizabeth. 'I feel so much better. Thank you so much Elizabeth. You are my closest and the only person that could make me change my thoughts. I live you so very much.' He hugged her sister even tighter. 'And I love you more than you could ever think of. You are my everything Will. Now let's go to sleep. Tomorrow's going to be pretty tiring.' Elizabeth said and with a flick of her wand turned off all the lights in her chambers. The two siblings drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The alarm went off at 6.30 and Will was the first to wake up to the sound. 'Sis. Come on let's get ready.' He said energetically. 'Agh. Good morning to you too Will. And what time is it?' Said Elizabeth. Unlike her brother she sounded lethargic because Elizabeth was never a morning person. 'It's 6.30. And good morning, now COME ON!'

Elizabeth and William made their way to the Great Hall for breakfast. 'Would you like to sit with me?' Asked Ella. 'Nahh. I'll go and see how my friends are doing but I'll see you later.' Said Will. He kissed his sister and sat at Gryffindor table. Snape was watching them from the high table and couldn't hold himself to think oh, if only I was the one to kiss her and be with her. Sleep with her-. What do you think you're thinking Severus. She is your student! But holding her in my arms was the best feeling. I think I completely lost it. She is beautiful and young and clever so she has nothing to do with a dungeon bat. And the last thought snapped him back to reality.

It was 7.00 pm and Elizabeth was in front of her Professor's door to serve her detention. She wasn't sure to go in because she was too embarrassed but she needed to go in there if she didn't want to be late and double her penalising. But crap she was already late. Her watch was showing it was 7.01.