Chapter 30:)

WARNING: This hasn't been revised! I wanted it up as soon as possible so once its up I'm going to edit any grammer or spelling mistakes!

*Harry’s Prov*

“Holy Shit!” Eleanor shouted awaking me from my slumber. I walked out of the room to see Niall, Eleanor and Louis. I rubbed my eyes and took in my suroundings.

“What?” I asked.

“This is our last day in Vegas.” Eleanor replied turning her attention to me.

“What! We haven’t done most of what I’ve wanted to. I wanted to go gambling but that won’t be happening ”

“And we havent even been to the hotels pool!” El and I turned to face Niall.

“That’s what  you’re worrying about.” Eleanor asked.

“Yes. Is there a problem?”

“I would just like to say Louis, Casey and I went the first day. Just throwing that out there.” I sent Niall a cheeky grin as he stuck his tongue out at me.

“I still remember Casey’s face when she hit the water from the slide. Priceless.” Louis laughed.

“Agreed.

“Okay that’s not fair. Eleanor please tell them not to rub it in!”

“What now is Eleanor your mother?” I asked Niall.

“Wait if Eleanor is your mother does that means Louis is your father?” I laughed as Louis hit me.

“Shut up Styles.”

“Louis now telling someone to shut up isn’t nice. Apologize” Eleanor said.

“El you’re not helping the situation out.” Louis sighed wrapping an arm around Eleanors waist.

“Sorry.” She mumbled.

“So does everyone know?”

“Does everyone know what?” Zayn asked walking in the door along with everyone else.

“Right on que.” I laughed.

“Todays our last day in Vegas?” Eleanor explained.

“Are you serious?” Casey frowned.

“I wanted to go to the Adventuredome.” Casey complained.

“I wanted to go to M&M World.” Perrie sighed.