Chapter 32:)

*Casey's Pov*

“Oh my god finally!” Perrie shouted as she jumped onto one of the many beds in our hotel suite.

“That was the longest flight.” Danielle mumbled as she placed her suitcases at the end of her bed.

“You can second that.” Eleanor sighed as she sat down.

“Well now I can finally sleep.” I murmured as I laid down on my bed closing my eyes.

“Casey what do you think you’re doing!” Louis shouted as he slammed our hotel door.

“I guess not sleeping.” I sighed as I slowly got up from my spot.

“Woah you look terrible..”

“Thanks Louis.” I mumbled.

“What happened?”

“I am sleep deprived.” I yawned.

“Well the guys where wondering if you all wanted to go walk around for awhile and get to know the area?”

“Sounds good.” The girls responded walking out the door with Louis.

“You coming?”

“No…” I replied falling back down onto the bed.

“Alright then. We will text you with updates have fun sleeping.” Perrie laughed as they shut the door.

*Harry’s Pov*

I was flipping through channels hoping to land on a show that sounded interesting. Without any luck I managed to find a replayed football match. I kicked my feet onto the table in front of me before I heard the bed creak behind me as I watched Casey exit the sheets.

“Well hello sleepy head.” I laughed.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with the others?” She questioned trying to comb out her bed head.

“Nah I decided to stay back with you.”

“How sweet Styles.” She yawned.

“How long have I been out for?” She asked taking a seat next to me Indian style.