Chapter 31:)

**DIDN'T EDIT...oppss...sorry**

*Casey’s Prov*

The group and I have been at the McCarran International Airport for a few hours waiting for our plane. Everyone was scattered about wasting time. Perrie and Zayn were giggling over something on their phones, Louis and Eleanor wondered off to find a Starbucks, Danielle and Liam were talking on a bench, Harry laid out on the floor while Niall and I sat on the black chairs resting our heads on each other. It was around 8 in the morning and Harry, Niall and I were still having trouble staying awake.

“Harry can you please shut up you’re phone. It’s annoying.” I mumbled with my eyes closed.

“Sorry I can’t.” He replied.

“Then at least replay to the person. Their constent texts are getting on my nerves.”

“They aren’t texts Casey it’s Twitter. I have my mentions on alerts so we don’t fall asleep. We all know no one will wake us, they will ditch us.”

“We know that’s not true.”

“Casey…”

“Yeah I know.” I wispered referrring to the rest ditching us. It wouldn’t surprise me either. Louis would be the one to come up with the idea.

“Hey when are we leaving?” Niall yawned from next to me.

“I dunno.”

“I just want to sleep!” He complained squirming around in the seat.

“Don’t we all…”

“Flight 298 to Orlando, Florida now boarding.” A flight attendant shouted through the speakers. Niall’s head whipped from the shoulder kicking Harry as he hit me.

“um OW!” Harry shouted from the ground to lazy to get up.

“We can board!” Niall smiled jumping up pulling me up with him. He quickly snagged all of our carry on baga that were piled before us. He started to run for the gate with our bags as Harry and I watched him go.

“I thought he was tired?” Harry asked streching.

“It’s Niall…” I yawned.

“I don’t think I can make it to our seats. My feet won’t move they are to tired to function.”

“Seriously?” Harry laughed. I just shrugged watching Niall fumble with Harry, his and mines bags. I could help but laugh as he struggled.

“Want a lift?” Harry asked.

“What?”