Chapter 28:)

I'm sorry not my best chapter... Also I'd recommend you listen to the songs. I added links by the lyrics.

*Harry’s Prov*

Niall and I decided we would hang up the guitar and writing for the day and just relax till everyone came back to the hotel. We sat ourselves in front of the T.V trying to occupy ourselves.

“Where are they?” Niall complained. We were both getting bored.

“Who knows, call them?” I suggested.

“Fine.” Niall stood up and grabbed his phone dialing in Liam’s number. I sat and waited until I heard the door open. I looked over to see Casey stroll in.

“Figured you guys would be in here.” She smiled taking a seat next to me.

“Casey about earlier…” I started.

“It’s fine Harry really.”

“But.” I didn’t have time to finish my thought before Niall came back into the room informing us about the rest of the group.

“They are on their way back.” Niall smiled.      

“Perfect.” Casey smiled. I looked over at her as she flashed me a goofy expression. I just shook my head smiling to myself. Before I knew it Niall and Casey started an argument over pop tarts. These two never talk about anything important, but arguing over what flavor is better has reached an all time low.

“Casey, honey we all know strawberry is the best. It’s incomparable.”

“Niall, babe chocolate is the obvious favorite. Everyone loves it.”

“Don’t call me babe.” Niall demanded.

“Then don’t call me honey.” Casey gave Niall a side glare.

“Just shut up! Casey and Niall neither flavor’s are good. Pop tarts suck.” I hollered. The two just stared at me bewildered. They glanced at each other talking through only looks. Niall was the first to stand up followed by Casey. They left the room most likely heading to Niall’s room. I just sighed putting my feet up on the empty couch. Not long after I heard the hotel rooms door open revealing Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Danielle, Louis and Eleanor.

“Where are Niall and Casey?” Danielle questioned.

“In Niall’s room most likely. I got shunned because I insulted pop tarts.”

“Alrighty then.” Danielle looked skeptical but just left the subject alone.

“Well go get them we are going out.” Eleanor chimed in.

“Alright.” I said taking a deep breathe.

“NIALLLLLLL, CASEYYYYY!” I shouted.

“I said go get them not yell for them Harry.” Eleanor scolded.

“Sorry mother.”

“What?” Casey asked skipping into the room.

“We are going out. Grab your things we are leaving.” Eleanor stated. Once everyone was ready we all piled out of the hotel and into the car with Louis driving.

“Where are we going?” Casey asked as Perrie sent her a mischievous smile.

“Just wait.” Perrie beamed.

We finally pulled up to a semi busy building with neon lights flashing into the darkness. The group all smiled at each other as Niall, Casey and I were still trying to figure out where we were. We got out of the car and walked into the building. It was brightly lit up with tables covering the floor. In the corner of the room was a stage with lights twinkling around it. I noticed two people up on the stage singing Chris Brown’s single Don’t Wake Me Up.  It wasn’t to long before I realized where we were at a Karaoke Bar.