Chapter 15:)

*Casey’s Prov*

“Casey wake up…” A sweet voice wispered I could tell from the accent it was Niall.

I just rolled over in my bed indacating that I wasn’t listening.

“Casey come on don’t make me get Louis and Harry.” I opened my eyes a little and mumbled “You wouldn’t dare.”

“But I would my dear…HARRY, LOUIS!” My eyes burst open just as the door to my room did. The next thing I knew Louis and Harry were on my bed jumping all around. Harry jumped right on my ankle causing him to slip and land right on top of me. I groaned in pain, what was with these boys and falling on me.

“I’m sorry babe like Lou said you just have something that pulls me in.” He hoped off the bed and winked at me and left. I was just Louis, Niall and I now. I got up and gave both the boys my best death glare.

“Hey at least your up.” Niall smirked.

“Gee thanks what a great way to wake up I get stepped on, jumped on and then fell on…awesome.”

“No problem Casey. Any hoo time to get ready we are leaving in 30 minutes!” With that they left my room to leave me completley alone.

Waking up this early is torture. I noticed all the boys were ready to go it was probably me and the girls holding them back at the moment. With my eyes half open I pulled on a pair of jeans, shirt, shoes and tied my hair up. I don’t care what I look like right now I just want to go back to bed I want to feel warm and safe wrapped up in my sheets but no I have to go on a shitty airplane where I get none of that. I walked down the steps for the last time and met the group at the bottom. The boys looked decent but the gilrs looked amazing . Harry rushed to my side and grabed the laugage from my hands and headed out the door to but the car.

“Well shall we head out or what?” Zayn asked the group.

“Can I go back to bed please?” I practucically begged Zayn.

“Um no. Sorry Cas but we need to go like now.”

“fine. Someone carry me please.” I held up my arms for someone to lift me up and soon enough I was thrown over someones shoulder and was being carried to the car and sat down in a seat. I looked up and thanked Niall for the lift and let my head fall on whoevers shoulder was next to me. Before I knew it was was being tapped on and I opened my eyes for the second time that day to stare into a pair of green ones. Harry’s. I smiled sweetly and closed my eyes once more.

“Nope not again Casey you have to stay awake honey.”

“But. It’s. So. Hard.”

“ Well I cant carry you through the airport so your going to have to walk then you can sleep again. I promise.”

“Fine.”

I excited the car with my carry on in hand and started making my way through the airport. After going through every inch of security we were on the plane. Everyone was in the same section but I was smushed inbetween Perrie and Danielle not that I minded. I feel back asleep and after what felt like forever I was re awaken as Perrie told me landed.

“Let’s go! Its time to partyyyyy we are in Vegas bitches!” Perrie shouted once we were told we could take off our seat belts. I couldn’t help but laugh as she got some glares from other passengers with little kids. We slowly walked down the walkway and exited the plane as we finally stepped feet on Vegas soil well techinally carpet but same thing.

“Where to first ladies?” Liam asked.

“Gee I don’t know how about we start with something simple with walking to the luggage so we can get our stuff.” Eleanor rolled her eyes as she noticed the boys forgot about our stuff. If it was them alone on this trip they would have no chance.