chapter: 2:)

“WAKE UP CASEY,Today is the Honey” My dad hummed as pulling open the curtains.

Today was the day Perrie was coming back for her crazy ass X Factor Tour. Her mum was having a party for her coming home. I had to give her up once now she was coming home. I slowly but surely got out of bed as my dad informed me he was leaving for work, how he would be back for the party blah blah. Once I heard the door close to the garage I quickly logged onto my Twitter hoping to find out if Perrie posted where she was.

PerrieEdwards: Coming home today on the train! @Casey_Heyward23 you better be damn excited for me to come home after all I come with presents;)

I laughed, Oh Perrie hasn’t changed at all, thankfully. I jumped into the shower preparing myself for the day ahead. I propt against the side of my closet trying to descide what to wear. I settled on >Outfits on the side!> once my hair was all done up in a side braid I was ready to go. I glanced at the clock on my desk finding out it was 2:00 HOLY CRAP I thought to myself Perrie was going to be home in an hour I had to get to her house and help her mom set up. One I got there most of the house was already decorated I scurried over to Mrs. Edwards apologizing for not being there to help but I was interrupted by the sound of a key turning a lock. I turn around to be face to face with Perrie.

“CASEY!” Perrie shrieked

“ Oh my God its been to long I’ve missed so much!” She cried into my arm as we hugged each other.

“Hey I should be the one crying, not you at least you had something to do you won the X Factor and wait what have I done? Nada” I said sarcasticly.

We separated as she made her way over to her mom and the rest of the party. I walked around the room pretending to be doing something. I made my way over to the food table picking at what they had till I was yanked into Perrie’s room. She sat me on her bed as she followed closing the door. She sat down with the biggest grin planted on her face.

“Do you want the gift I got you hu hu hu?!” she squalled.

“Um sure but seriously you didn’t have to get me anything!” I said.

 “None sense silly this gift benefits me too trust me!” Perrie explained

“Ready Brace yourself okay close your eyes and I’ll count to 3 then you’ll open them?” I nodded

“1…2…3 OPEN!” As I slowly opened my eyes I spotted 2 tickets in her hand as my eyes adjusted I read what the tickets said…2 one way tickets to L.A in the US. I stared at her with big eyes.

“2 one way tickets to LA I’m off for a year you graduated high school so we are going to explore the US different states and places and we will buy our tickets back when we are ready! So what do you say? she looked at me willingly searching my eyes looking for an answer.

“hmm US with my bestfriend let me think HELL YEAH!” I screamed

“Yay! We will have a few tagging along with us okay?” she said quickly hoping I wouldn’t chatch it.

“A few more who exactly would be joining us?” I questioned

“My boyfriend and his friends trust me Casey you will love them they are just the sweetest PLEASE?” her eyes were pleading for my approval.

“Okay fine whatever as long as I get time to spend with you, your boyfriend can't have you all to himself you hear me?”

She nodded in agreement with a smile plastered to her face.I was excited to be traveling with my bestfriend but at that moment I didnt know what I was getting myself into.

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

Sorry its really short, but the next few chapters will be up today! Hope you like it not much so far but trust me it gets way better:)