Chapter 11:)

*Harry’s Prov*

I stood there awaiting an answer. She hasn’t even said a word and its starting to worry me. All hope was lost until she finally answered my question.

“I would be honored.” My head shot up. I felt everything in my body relax. I ran over to her and swopped her up in my arms and spun her around. I gently let her down, noticing everyoe else left leaving just the two of us. I walked her back over to the table and set her down.

“I’m going to get the food that me Harry cooked for you. So don’t go bashing it right away remember the cook his right in front of you.” I slipped over to the kitchen and grabbed the stuffed chicken I’ve been preparing all day with the help of Lou. Thankfully before I had the dish in my hands I was tackled by Niall and Louis with everyone following. I collapsed on the floor with the two boys landing right on top of me. I groaned in pain. They finally lifted their weight from me so I could get up. I glared at the older boys.

“My little Harry is growing up I’m such a proud mother!” Louis started to mess up my hair. I smacked his hand away before he did any real damage.

“I’ll talk to all of you later but right now I have to finish my date with a very special girl.” I winked at them and grabed the food and headed back to Casey. She was looking out at the ocean. She was gorgeous, I’m so happy I can finally call her mine.

“Dinner is served madam.” She turned around and a smile lite up her face as she could tell I made an attempt to make her favorite meal. We dug in making simple conversation, it was perfect. When we were both done I took her by the hand and lead her out of the view of the house. We were completely alone. I help out my hand.

“May I have this dance?”

“Harry there isnt any music.”

“Who need music to dance. Come on trust me Casey.” She grabbed my hand and we began so sway back and forth.

“Casey I’m seriously sorry about ignoring you during the X-Factor. I thought if we didn’t win you would want nothing to do with me, I would just be a failure in your eyes. I meant what I said back there if I could go go back I would. You meant everything to be, the boys even knew everything about you because I never stopped talking about you. There wasn’t a day that passed that I didn’t think about you. Can you ever forgive me?

“Harry I honestly was never mad at you, sure I was upset about us not talking anymore but nothing you would have to apologize for. You followed your dreams, I was beyond proud of you.”

“Are you sure I mean it was really rude on my part and…” Casey leaned in and kissed me. She knew that was the only way to get me to shut up. She slowly pulled away and looked up at me. Her eyes were sparkling in the moonlight, she turned her head and bit her lip. I tiltled her chin up to look me in the eyes. I leaned down again and took Casey by surprise. My arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer as we continued to move our lips in sync.

We pulled back both of us clearly needing air. Casey smiled and giggled. I couldn’t help but smile back. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 1 in the morning.

“We should probably go in everyones probably wondering where we went.”

“Good idea and Harry thanks for an amazing night.” I grabbed her hand and we ran up the beach. I noticed that everything since we were gone. I looked over at Casey she looked like she was having a hard time staying awake. It doesn’t surprise me she had quite a big day. I picked her up and walked her to her room. I walked in and set her down on the queen sized bed, she laid down not bothering to change or anything. She closed her eyes and I kissed her foread

“Good night Casey.”

I walked slowly back out of her room and turned around to face Zayn and Louis.

“Can I help you gentleman?”

“You can follow us good sir.” I expected to just walk but my hand was taken by Louis who practically ran at full speed down the stairs. I ripped my hand out of his and rubbed it. Who ever would of known Louis could run I only thought Liam could. I guess you learn new things everyday.

“Sit down Styles I would like to you.” Perrie patted the seat in front of her. Eleanor and Danielle were on either side of her. Zayn and Niall sat next to me while Louis remained standing.

“SO WHAT HAPPENED SPILLLLLLLL!” Eleanor jumped from her set demanding and answer. I explained every detail. Danielle and Eleanor ran up to me and gulfed me into a hug.

“Little Harry is in love!” Danielle sing songed.

“Harry’s not in love, I know Harry and he doesn’t fall in love. Harry will just hurt the poor girl.” I looked over at the irish boy who looked dead serious.

“Are you kidding me Niall. I can see it in Harry’s eyes this kid is love struck. If anyones going to hurt anyone its going to be Casey.” Eleanor chuckled. “But Casey wouldn’t do that.” She continued.

“Do I have any say in any of this?” I looked around the room and made eye contact with each and everyone of them.

“Go for it curly.”

“Okay number one I will never hurt her I’ve done it once and it was a huge mistake number two she will never hurt me I know her and that’s not her at all and third Niall yes your opinion matters, just not to me.” Niall looked over at me shocked by my response.

What I didn’t know at that moment was how wrong I was.

*Sorry for the short chapter:) I hope you like it! Like, comment or Fan... Feedback means the world to me:) Thanks again for reading xoxo

P.S Sorry if their are any errors;)