Chapter 7:)

*Casey’s Prov*

The car ride back to the vacation house pretty much only consisted of Liam and Louis showing off what they got Danielle and Eleanor. Liam showed us a Heart Pendant he purchased at Tiffany’s & Co, it was stunning, and absolutely timeless. The pendant was made from sterling silver with  a brilliant heart tag. Any girl would be jealous. Louis then pulled out of his shopping bag a gorgeous red Gucci purse and a scarf. It was adorable. Knowing where they bought these gifts and what they looked like…damn these girls are lucky and these boys know for their girls money isn’t a priority (Picture of the gifts on the side). Once the cars doors were pushed open everyone gathered around and walked into the house it was 10:34pm. Zayn had carried Perrie in his arms bridal style to her room since she feel asleep. How shopping takes up so much of this girls energy is beyond me. I slowly walk up the steps to my room closing the door behind me. I slipped into a pair of sweats, Jack Wills hoodie, and tied my hair up into a messy bun. I walked over a shut the light of and brought myself back to my bed.

“Up now Casey..Casey!” Niall screamed while walking into my room with pulling Harry in also, who looked like he was half dead. He doesn't look to good when you wake him up at 3am.

“What are you doing Niall?” I asked

“Well since you and Harry over here decided to barge in today I thought Id return the favor.”

“Okay? But still its 3am and you dragged me in here just to tell me this I swear Niall dont expect a happy Harry tomorrow..” Harry stated starting to walk out of the room before Niall grabbed his sleeve again.

“I also need help.”

“Help? Why do you need help Niall and if its to go food shopping right now because your hungry you can already count me out.” I looked over at Niall who released Harry and he sat at my desk chair while Harry walked over and joined me on my bed.

“No, you know the girl I met today well I told her I would take her out to for a date tomorrow er well today and I don't think I could manage being alone  with her yet I know I would embarrass myself…” Niall was now was rubbing his hands I could tell he was nervous.

“Continue…” I persuaded

“Well I told her Perrie and Zayn would join us, you know like a double date, but I asked Zayn but they already had plans…Danielle nor Eleanor are in town and I was just wondering you know if you two would like to tag along?” he looked up and his eyes wondered from mine to Harry’s pleading.

“We will do it.” A familiar British accent echoed through the room. My head shot towards Harry who was already looking at me.

“Come on one night won’t kill you Casey. Do it for Niall.”

“Okay okay fine sure we will do it, but where is the date supposed to happen?” I asked.

“Well I haven’t exactly thought that far ahead actually I thought you two could help.”

Harry was the first to speak up.

“How about the boardwalk, there is a beach there and at night it’s the perfect romantic setting or if thinks get awkward or you decide you don’t like this girl there is a little Fair there with rides so you don’t have to be to intermit.” I glanced over at Harry. Did he just come up with that on the spot. From the sound of it, it sounds like he had the whole thing planned out in his mind like he knew Niall would ask.

“That’s perfect Hazza thanks it really means a lot to me that you guys would do this for me. So be ready by 6:30 we are going to pick Zoe up at 7. Does that sound good?” Harry and I nodded in agreement before Niall walked out of the room leaving me alone with Harry.