Chapter 8:)

*Niall’s Prov*

I quickly shut the door of my room and ran over to my closet. I wanted to look good for Zoë, I really did. I flipped through my shirts occasionally throwing a couple onto my bed as maybes. Once I finished I moved onto my jeans. They all looked the same to me so I just grabbed a pair and started to try on different combinations.

“No, No, No.” Now I was starting to panic. Nothing I’ve chosen I liked at all. I checked the clock next to my bed 2 hours left. Crap. I ran out of my room and down the hall and knocked on Casey’s door.

“Come in!”

“Hey Casey I was wondering if I could get some help with what to wear tonight.” I glanced around the room and found her in the bathroom. Styles better not let this one go, she’s gorgeous..

“Yeah hold on let me just finish up and I’ll be right down. Kay?”

“Sure just come in when your ready.” I walked out the door and to my room. I set myself down on my bed and waited till I saw her walk in.

“Kay so what do you have so far.” She walks in and just looks at the mess of clothes scattered around the room.

“Nothing.”

“So we have a lot of work to do.” She quickly walked to the piles on the floor and started to rummage through it. She pulled out a pair of khakis my favorite pair actually and a plain white shirt, she then threw them at me and told be to change. I did as I was told, I walked over to the bathroom and changed. Once I came out she threw me a dark blue hoodie. I unzipped it and put it on. She came over and zipped it again and pulled me into the bathroom and sat me on the toilet seat. I sat their quietly while she did my hair. Once she finished she pulled back and admired her work. She smirked and left. I looked at myself in the mirror and I must say she made me look good. I shut the door and continued downstairs to where everyone was sitting. All eyes were on me as I joined them.

“Holy shit Niall what happened to you, you look hot!” Perrie exclaimed.

“Thanks Perrie that means a lot.” I sent her a sheepish smile.

“Excuse me I am in the room..” Zayn looked over at Perrie.

“Oh babe you know I think your hotter I mean just look at you!” Perrie said sugar coating it just a bit

“He does look at himself, all the time. Any whoo Niall what happened to you I mean seriously you look great.” Louis went over and sat on Niall’s lap wanted to know the details.

“Casey did it all actually, thank you again.”

“Anytime I’m glad I could make you look stunning” Casey winked over at me and with that Casey, Harry and I were in the car heading to pick Zoë up. Once we arrived Casey jumped in the back with Harry allowing Zoë to sit up front with me. When I walked up to Zoë’s front door I froze. I just stood their looking at the red door where Zoë laid ahead. Before I knew it Harry joined me at the door knocking in the process. I smiled at him when he was walking back to the car sliding in as him and Casey looked at me.

“Hey Niall one moment let me just grab my phone.” Zoë turned her back to me and I turned around to look at Harry and Casey again.

“Okay ready.” She jumped in the passenger seat and turned around introducing herself to Harry and Casey.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you guys. Niall talked about you guys a lot yesterday. He’s right you guys are an adorable couple!” Zoë turned to face the road and I turned around to find a very confused Casey and Harry.

*Harry’s Prov*

Once we arrived at the Boardwalk Niall pulled Zoë towards the glimmering lights of the Farris Wheel leaving Casey and I in the dust.

“Doesn’t look like Niall needed us after all.” Casey looked up at me and giggled. I couldn’t help but smile. I loved her laugh.

“So do you wanna walk round around a bit.” She nodded in respond and I lead her over to the edge of the water. We walked for a while talking about life before I left for X-Factor and how she became friends with Perrie.

“I still remember in freshman year I was pretty sure Cameron Kirte was the one for me and you always tried to convince me he wasn’t a good guy. You always wanted me to dump him because someone out their was dying for my attention I still can’t believe I never believed you” I smiled down at her remembering Cameron. I never liked him he had a reputation. I know your not supposed to judge someone before you actually get to know them but I just had this feeling. Casey trusted this guy more than anything. We would always argue about this dick and it eventually made us not talk for weeks, but that Tuesday on my way home from school I saw the proof. Cameron was on the park bench kissing some red head I’ve never seen before. I ran over to Casey’s to tell her what I saw, but she didn’t believe one word I was telling her. I just left with the thought of this idiot hurting my bestfriend but more importantly the girl I loved. A day later Casey arrived at my door step with mascara running down her face along with tears. I pulled her into a hug as she explained she saw the exact same scene I saw the day before and Cameron didn’t make the effort to fix anything.

“I told you I never trusted that guy Casey, you deserved better and still do.” I looked down at her as she looked up. Our eyes met, I have no clue how I was never able to tell her how I really felt all these years. She took off her boots, rolled up her jeans and took off her leather jacket throwing them in the sand. She made her way to the water occasionally looked back at me. I followed her lead dropping my phone, shoes and rolled my jeans off and ran after her. I picked her up bridal style and threatened to drop her. I jerked my hands pretending I was really going to do it. She clinged onto my shirt for dear life. I started to walk deeper and deeper into the water before I stepped on something sharp letting go of Casey in the process. She had such a strong grip on me she brought me down with her. We both popped up from the water at the exact time. I looked over she was drenched her clothes sticking to her, her makeup bleeding and her hair was now ruined. I chuckled thinking I probably look no better apart from the makeup. She made her way closer to me and hit me square in the arm.

“I didn’t think you were actually going to do it you jerk!” she started to yell at me but I could see a small grin appearing on her lips. She looked gorgeous and I was just caught in the moment. I pulled her closer to me and pressed my lips into hers. She didn’t pull back instead she kissed me back.

Sorry it was really short I didn't have much time today...but I still hope you guys liked it:) Again if you want to check out everyones outfits from the chapter you can go to http://h-miller.polyvore.com/ and check them out:) Thanks for reading! Fan, comment and like please it would mean a lot that people like my writing/story. Lots of love xoxo