Chapter 33:)

*Casey’s Pov*

I rolled onto my back watching the ceiling fan spin above me. The clock next to me reads 8:38am. Everyone in my room was silently sleeping, well almost everyone. Harry was beside me snoring and smiling in his sleep as if he was in a lovely dream. Occasionally he would murmur to himself. I couldn’t help wanting to hit him to shut up but I know he isn’t pleasing to be around in the morning. I took a deep breath as he rustled next to me. He scooted closer to me as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“Go back to sleep I want you to stop thinking and worrying about everything.” Harry whispered into my ear.

“I’m not worrying about anything.”

“Yes you are. I have known you forever Casey. I know when you are worried. You wrinkle your nose and stare at one spot for minutes without blinking.”

“How do you know that? Your eyes have been closed this whole time.”

“Like I said I know you.” He smirked as he buried his head into the croak of my neck.

I tossed and turned with Harry’s arms still attached to my waist. I gently lifted his hand from its resting spot and squirmed from his grip. I slowly moved to a sitting position un-noticed by Harry. I thought I had a clean get away until I heard Harry grumble about my absence and he reached up to retrieve me but instead he smacked me right in the nose.

“Awh Harry!” I screeched holding my throbbing nose. His eyes shot open by my sudden outburst. He looked around the room in panic until his eyes settled on me with a smirk playing on his lips he started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I complained.

“What did you do to yourself?” He asked in all seriousness.

“What did I do? You were the one to hit me!”

“Did I really?” He laughed as he lay back on his side of the bed. I glared at him as he continued to laugh.

“This isn’t funny.”

“It’s actually very funny.”

“No it isn’t Styles. I could have a bruised nose!” I whined.

“Oh man I guess you’re no longer a pretty face. You now have nothing to offer me.” He replied as he slid out of bed and looked at me. I glared at him and chucked the pillow that was sitting next to me. He dodged it with ease but the second I threw hit him square in the face.

“Now we are even.” Harry stated as threw the pillow back onto the bed.

“I hit you will a feather pillow while you hit me with your fist. We are no where close to being even. I’ll tell you when we are.”

“Okay fine.” Harry looked around the empty hotel room. Early it was occupied by Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, Harry and me, but now it was only the two of us.

“They ditch us way to often.” Harry called to me as he walked to the fridge the hotel puts in every room.

“There is no food what is this?” He hollered.

“They give you the fridge; they don’t supply it with food Harry.”

“Then what’s the point in having a fridge with no food?” Before I could answer I heard a scream coming from where Harry just walked off to. I whipped around to see Perrie covering her eyes as Harry leaned back on a table.

“Perrie?” I question walking over to my best friend. She lowered her hands from her face.

“What’s with the screaming?”

“I walked into our room to meet a half naked Harry!” She shouted. I looked over at Harry and realized he was only in his boxers.

“This is not okay Harry! This is more of you then I ever wanted to see.” All he did was laugh and showed off a cheeky smile.

“I don’t understand how you can look at him Casey?”

“In all honestly I didn’t even notice until you brought it up and I’ve seen him completely naked before, this doesn’t faze me.”

“You have seen him naked before?” She questioned raising her eyebrow.

“Its not what you think. We were probably 6 when it happened. Don’t get any perverted ideas in your mind Edwards.”

“I remember that.” Harry chuckled.

“Well good. I don’t want my little girl to be involved in that stuff. Do you understand that Harry?” She asked as Harry just watched her wave her arms around.

“You have my word?” Harry replied but it comes over more as a question.

“Good. Oh and in about an hour we are heading out to Sea World so get ready.”

**Sorry I took forever to update. This has been happening a lot lately I'm so sorry! Hope you liked this chapter LIKE, FAN and COMMENT Love you all xoxo**