Barefoot Cinderella( A Harry Styles Fan-Fiction)

Harry Styles, my old best friend the one I trusted with everything. I always thought he would always be here for me through the thick and thin, but instead he left me quicker then I ever imagined. I always knew Styles had a talent. He was bound for stardom. If it wasnt for me and his mom my best friend would never of left me. Its not like I’m mad at him for chasing his dream hell, I’m proud of him everyone deserves a chance at what most only dream about.  The thing is we made a promise the day he left me to NEVER forget about each other. I called, texted, skyped heck I even twitted him to try to get a hold of him. He never retuned anything nada, after a few months I gave up if he wasn’t willing to try to stay in touch then why should I he obviously forgot about me period.

This whole time I’ve had feelings for someone who doesn’t even miss me.

      If loosing one of my bestfriends wasn’t enough try loosing two. After Harry moved on from the X Factor placing in 3rd I thought Id get my Curly back but instead Simon at to sign One Direction, he wasn’t coming home for awhile. Since then my dad got a job offer in South Shields. My mom stayed behind with my little sister Reagan while I decided to go to South Shields with my father hoping for a new start to get Harry out of my mind maybe this would be good for me maybe I would find a friend without a talent who would never threaten to leave. That plan backfired on me once I became close with the only Perrie Edwards, I mean come on what is the chance of me being best friends with yet another talented singer destined for greatness. For a year Perrie and I were joined at the hip doing everything together. Those words I never wanted to hear again slithered out of her mouth “I’m trying out for the X Factor.” My heart sunk of course I went with Perrie to her audition, but I was secretly hoping to hear no’s throughout the judges. Instead she got sent through and later became the 2011 X Factor Winners with her group Little Mix. The difference between Perrie and Harry was Perrie came back for me and never forgot about me.