Chapter 5:)

*Harry’s Prov*

The next morning I awoke to the smell of…pancakes? I glanced over to the clock noticing it was only 9:34. Who in there right mind would be awake this early? I slowly brought myself from my bed and walked down stairs. Im not usually used to getting up so early not even that fast so when I got dizzy in the head I wasn’t shocked. As I reached the stairs I collapsed on the floor.

“Holy Shit Harrry are you okay?!” Casey shouted as she ran up the stairs to meet me.

“Yeah Yeah don’t worry about it my little Barefoot Cinderella Im fine just a little light headed.” She stopped dead in her tracks and just stared at me like she just saw a ghost.

“Barefoot Cinderella?” She questioned as she stared at me in disbelief.

“Yeah? I used to always call you that now its an issue? Did Casey grow out of it?” I tossed my head back and chucked down the stairs as I headed for the kitchen.

“You and my dad were the only ones who ever called me that. I thought you forgot about me.” She was now looking down at her feet now trying to avoid eye contact.

“How could I forget about my best friend who used to always be convinced she was going to be the next Cinderella, but there was an issue wasn’t there what was that issue I don’t remember.” I jokingly nudged her to continue my thought.

“I didn’t like to wear shoes.” She whispered under her breathe.

“Exactly how could you possibly be the next Cinderella if you didn’t wear shoes? The prince had to find a shoe to bring to you, but you how could he find what you never wear?” I looked over at Casey who was now turning red. She looked up at me, I quickly turned my stare I didn’t want her to know I was staring at her.

“You know I’m still going to be the next Cinderella, I now have shoes all I have to do is find my prince.” She said giggling walking back over to where she was cooking our breakfast. I so badly wanted to tell her I was her prince, that I desperately wanted to be her prince! But I had to remember what Louis said for me to do, tone it down before I jump into anything.

“Need any help?” I asked glancing over to the clock 9:53am about 2 hours until everyone will start wake up.

“Um no I think I’m okay at the moment but stay here I might need you soon for..” Before she had time to finish her thought I brought it upon my self to dump the flour all over her head. She stood frozen as she pulled her hands up dusting the flour off of her shoulder, her face was classic if only I had a camera to capture the moment.

I quickly scrambled to get away from her reach but I was to late. I forgot Casey had reflexes of a cat. Before I knew it I heard a crack to where Casey smashed about three eggs over my head and the yolk was running down the side of my head. I quickly ran my heads through my hair…nobody messes with my hair its my baby! Before I knew what I was doing I grabbed the syrup bottle from behind her and slowly poured it on top of her head. She let out a little yelp. Once I was satisfied and felt it was about time to have mercy for the poor thing now covered in the sticky goo. She quickly began to run away, but before she made it two stops she whipped out on the cracked eggs on the floor. I looked down at her prepared to dump the last few ounces of syrup on her before she screamed bloody murder.

“LIAMMMMMMMMM HELPPPPPPPPP!” the sound was shuttering I cringed at the noise. Before I knew it the syrup was being pried out of my hand I turned around to protest when I saw a very disappointed Liam. Shit.

“Liam! Hey how are you?” I said acting like there wasn’t a destroyed kitchen and there wasnt a girl practically covered in our breakfast lying on the floor.