10. I Love You Period

They arrived in Vegas. The plane ride wasn't that bad. But the food could've been better.

"Wow, it's so pretty here!" Lauren said. Not as pretty as you. Myles thought as he gazed at Lauren through sapphire eyes. Lauren looked at him and their eyes met for a minute before Myles looked away and turned a light shade of pink. "Alright, we should get a hotel. Who wants to stay with who?" Brian asked. "I and Myles will share," Lauren said. Xander and Wilder got a room together and Logan got his own room. 

"Lauren?" Myles asked as he sat on the side of the bed. "Yes?" Lauren asked. "I... I have something to tell you," Myles said standing up. "What is it?" Lauren asked. Myles walked over to her and placed his hands on her hips. Lauren stared into his eyes. They held eye contact for a while before Myles leaned closer to Lauren and soon their lips made contact. Lauren wrapped her arms around Myles's neck and Myles wrapped his arms around Lauren's waist and brought her closer to him. They broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes smiling and slightly blushing. "I... I've never done that before," Lauren said. Myles moved his hand to touch Lauren's face. "Well you were perfect," he said. 

Myles fell asleep with Lauren pressing herself against his chest. He's been waiting for this moment since he met Lauren. And now he had her. And she was his. All his. And he was happy. He realized he was happier than he had been in a long time. 

Myles woke up the next morning and felt the space beside him. Lauren was there. Myles sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked over at Lauren who was brushing her curly blonde hair. "So, Myles, I think we should keep us a secret. I don't want Xander, Logan, or Wilder spilling it to one of our fathers," Lauren said. Myles smiled warmly at his girlfriend. "Okay," He said. Lauren sat beside him and ran her hand up and down his thigh. "I've been waiting for this moment forever, Myles. I don't want to ruin it by keeping it a secret," Lauren said. "You aren't," Myles said holding her face in his hands before he kissed her lips. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Izzy had called Myles before the show and wished him good luck and told him that he loved him. Myles was able to play the show with confidence and they even played Patience. Even though Myles was able to play the show with confidence it was clear to him Wilder was very nervous. 

After the show, Myles caught up with Wilder. "Hey, Wilder. You did great," Myles said. "Thanks, Myles," Wilder said sadly. "Are you alright?" Myles asked. "Yeah," Wilder said. "Why do you sound so upset?" Myles asked. "It's nothing," Wilder said. "Are you sure?" Myles asked. Wilder stayed quiet for a moment and then nodded. "I'm sure," he said before walking away. 

"Hey, Myles." Myles turned around and smiled as he saw Angus and Malcolm walk up to him. But Angus and Malcolm didn't look so happy. Not mad. But sad. And that worried Myles. "What is it?" he asked. "Have you seen Wilder?" Angus asked. "Yeah, he's over that away," Myles said. "Thanks," Angus said. "Oh, and you guys did good tonight," Malcolm said. Myles smiled and nodded. And then Angus and Malcolm disappeared following Wilder. 

Something happened. Myles thought. He hoped everything was okay with Wilder and whatever news Angus and Malcolm had wouldn't upset him that much.