23. Amber Forest

"It isn't much, but I hope it'll help," Axl told Izzy. "Well, better than staying in debris I guess," Izzy said. "Unless you think staying in debris is better than staying with me," Axl said smiling. Izzy smiled back. 

Meanwhile, Myles and Wilder sat in Wilder's room. "Myles, I need your help. How did you confess your feelings to Lauren?" Wilder asked. "I went for it," Myles said. "And that means?" Wilder asked. "I kissed her," Myles said. "Okay, well I can't just kiss this girl. I don't even know if she likes me," Wilder said. "Who is she?" Myles asked. "Amber Forest," Wilder said blushing. 

Amber Forest is a shy girl who had freckles, glasses, long wavy brown hair, and brown eyes. She was a bookworm and got A's in everything. 

"I didn't expect you to be into someone like that," Myles said. "But I am! And I can't stop thinking about her. But I can't talk to her. I get all sweaty and my heart pounds and I get weak in my knees," Wilder said. "You're lovesick," Myles said. "Someone, call a doctor," Wilder said slumping in his chair. "I'll help you talk to her," Myles said. 

_______________________________________________________ 

"There she is," Myles whispered to Wilder. They were in the library and spotted Amber in the corner reading a book. "She's so pretty and perfect, I can't do this," Wilder said attempted to walk away but Myles grabbed him. "No, you can do this! Ask her out!" Myles said. "What do I say?" Wilder asked. "Hi, I'm Wilder Rose I noticed you sitting all alone. Mind if I sit with you," Myles replied. "And then tell her she looks beautiful and you would like to ask her on a date." Wilder nodded and began walking over to Amber. 

"Um, hey, my name is Wilder Rose. I uh I noticed you sitting all alone... M-mind if I sit with you?" Wilder said blushing brightly. Amber smiled. "Sure," she chirped. Wilder smiled and sat beside Amber.  "Um... So y-you look very beautiful. And... and I would like to take you out on a date!" Wilder said. "Sure, when?" Amber asked. "How about Sunday. I'll pick you up," Wilder said. Amber wrote down her address and handed it over to Wilder. 

 Wilder walked back to Myles. "I did, Myles, I did it! She's going to be mine! She's going to be mine! She's going to be mine! All mine. She's so perfect," Wilder said. 

Myles smiled feeling happy that his friend found someone he could love and care for. Amber was a sweet girl. And Myles knew life would be better from then on.