27. Famous Babies

Four Years Later

Lauren and Myles sat in a room covered in paint. They had been painting and decorating all day for their daughter's room. The room was pink with forest animals covering the walls. A rocking chair. Some toys. A baby bed. "It's perfect," Lauren said. "Clarity is going to love it."  

Lauren then felt a sharp pain in her stomach. "Ow," she said. "Are you alright?" Myles asked. "Yeah, I'm fine let's just get cleaned up and go to sleep," Lauren said. 

But Lauren awoke that night with unbearable pain and it was wet underneath her. "Myles, Myles, wake up," Lauren said starting to cry. "What is it?" Myles asked. "Myles, my water broke. The baby's coming!!" Lauren before she began to sob. The pain was getting unbearable. "It's alright, baby. I'll get you to the hospital," Myles said. 

"Will she be okay?" Myles asked running beside the stretcher. "She'll be fine," the doctor said. They made it to the room and Myles held onto Lauren's hand. Finally, they placed Clarity Isbell on Lauren's chest. "Lauren, you did it. She's beautiful," Myles said. 

_______________________________________________________

"Wilder, wake up! Oliver is coming!" Amber said shaking Wilder awake. Wilder jumped up and scooped Amber into his arms. "It'll be alright, Amber. It'll be alright," Wilder said knowing just how scared Amber was of delivering their son. "I love you, Wilder," Amber said. "I love you too, Amber, soon we'll be holding our Oliver," Wilder said. Amber began to cry as she buried her face in Wilder's chest. 

Amber knew from the moment she met him that Wilder was the right one for her. He was so sweet. And it was clear he loved her with all his heart. 

They arrived at the hospital and soon little Oliver was placed on Amber's chest. "Amber, he's so perfect. I'm so proud of you," Wilder said nuzzling into Amber's neck. Amber chuckled. 

"Would you believe that a Rose and an Isbell were born on the same day," the doctor said walking out of the room. "Hear that, Wilder? Myles and Lauren had Clarity today!" Amber said.

______________________________________________________________

"She looks just like you, Myles," Wilder said as he, Amber, Lauren, Myles, Oliver, and Clarity sat in Myles's living room. "And can you believe that they're twins!" Amber said. Myles shook his head. "it's unbelievable," He said. 

And there it was. August 2nd, 2010. Two famous babies were born. 

Clarity June Isbell and Oliver Axl Rose.