16. A Gang

2 Years Later 

Myles smiled as he sat on the tour bus, staring out the window a gleam in his eyes. Nothing better than going on tour with his best friends and beautiful girlfriend who sat beside him. Myles moved his hand to touch Lauren's thigh and he smiled warmly at her. Lauren looked back over at him. 

Wilder sat on the table and picked his notebook up to show it to Myles. I can't talk. "What why?" Myles and Lauren asked in unison. Wilder wrote in his notebook before showing it to Myles and Lauren. I lost my voice. "We have a show tonight! What are we going to do?" Myles asked. You sing! Wilder wrote in his notebook. "No, no, no, I can't sing!" Myles said. Wilder nodded smiling. "C'mon, Myles, you'll do great!" Lauren said. "Okay, fine. I'll sing tonight," Myles said. Wilder wrote 'thank you' on his paper before leaving. 

Lauren kissed Myles's lips. "You'll do great," Lauren said. "I hope so," Myles said. 

He never though about singing before. He sometimes did backing vocals. But it was mostly Logan and Wilder. 

But now is Myles's chance to show the world what he was made of. And make Wilder proud and not regret choosing Myles as the replacement singer. 

..............................................................................................

After the show Myles and Lauren walked around hand in hand. Taking in the sights of the beautiful city of Las Vegas. "You did great, Myles," Lauren said. Myles smiled. "Yeah, I did better than I thought I would," Myles said. 

Then a group of five people walked up to them. "Hey, Myles." It was Kadyn. He had a bat in his hand. Myles and Lauren stepped back only to find out there were people behind them. Lauren was scared. She held onto Myles tight. "Leave us alone!" Myles said. "No... No brother I don't think we will," Kadyn said. The people started closing in on Myles and Lauren. "I was always the hated one wasn't I, Myles? Katie gets to be a whore but is still cherised. How old is her daughter now? Two?" Kadyn asked. "K-Kadyn. Please, just leave us alone," Myles said. 

Lauren began to cry as she held onto Myles. She was terrified and so was Myles. 

Kadyn grabbed Lauren's arm and shoved her to one of his friends who smirked. "No! Leave her alone, please. Do what you want to me. But don't hurt her," Myles said. "We won't hurt her. We'll play with her for a bit. But she'll like it. And then we'll be done with her. But you? We'll hurt you,"  one of the guys said. "No! Please don't hurt him! Don't hurt him!" Lauren said. 

A guy came from behind Myles, grabbed his waist, and placed a knife to his throat. Myles looked over at Lauren who was being held back. She had tears in her eyes the last thing Myles wanted was Lauren to watch. "P-please don't make her watch," Myles said.

But they didn't listen. The man slowly pulled the knife down the side of Myles's face making blood trickle down his face to his neck. Lauren began to scream but the man holding her covered her mouth. 

"HEY!" they heard a man yell. Everyone turned around and saw no one other AC/DC. Brian Johnson, Angus Young, Malcolm Young. And even a few body guards by their side. 

"Shit! Let's get out of here!" Kadyn said. The gang took off running down the street. 

Lauren ran to Myles and wrapped her arms around his neck and cried. "Are you two, alright?" Angus asked. "We're fine," Myles said. "Thanks." "We'll bring you two back to the bus," Malcolm said. 

..................................................................................

"Are you sure you're alright, Myles?" Lauren asked tracing her finger over Myles's bandaged cheek. "Yeah, I'm fine," Myles asked. "I'm so glad you're alright," Lauren said running her hand through Myles's black hair. "I was so scared and worried." Myles wrapped his arms around Lauren's skinny body as she cried into his chest. "I know, Lauren. I was scared too. But you're alright now," Myles said rubbing Lauren's back. 

But Myles knew Lauren wasn't alright. She was scarred and hurt. She had to watch Myles being cut which probably set off more nightmares than she imagined. 

And to say Myles was pissed was an understatement. 

Kadyn. One day. One day you'll regret hurting my Lauren. You'll regret saying the things you were going to do to her. Because I'll find you. And won't be scared anymore. You'll see.