24. Oops

"Hey, Lauren. Let's go drink," Myles said sitting on the side of the hotel bed. Another tour. Much bigger than last time. This one took place in New York. And Myles spotted a few bars on the way to the hotel. "No, Myles, that's a terrible idea," Lauren said. "C'mon baby," Myles said pulling Lauren into his lap. "It will be fun." "We could get hurt, or lost, or arrested," Lauren said. "We'll be fine," Myles said. Lauren bit her lip and looked into Myles's pleaded eyes. "O-okay," she said. Myles kissed her lips. "I promise this will be the most fun you've ever had," Myles said. Lauren smiled. This might actually be a good idea. 

They arrived at the bar and ordered some whiskey while using a fake I.D. Going slow at first, but then picking up the pace. Two bottles turned into five and soon they were as drunk as a skunk. 

They stumbled back to their hotel room holding onto each other for dear life. Myles pushed Lauren onto the bed and crawled on top of her. "You're beautiful," He slurred slipping his hands under Lauren's shirt. Lauren smirked and brought Myles's lips to hers. 

Things only got more heated from there. 

____________________________________________________________

Lauren woke up with a pounding headache and she was cold. She noticed Myles wasn't by her side and grew worried. Her memories of last night had vanished except when Myles had asked her to drink with him. 

Myles walked into the room carrying some water and Asprin. "Here, baby, take this," Myles said. Lauren took it as Myles sat beside her. "Y-you aren't hurt are you?" Myles asked. "No, why are you-" Lauren stopped when she noticed she was naked. She gasped. "Myles, we didn't do that did we?" Lauren asked. "J-just get dressed," Myles said. Lauren nodded. 

They walked out of the room and joined the rest of the band. Wilder walked up to Myles. "I hope you had fun last night. I could hear you from my room!" Wilder whispered. Myles went pale. "This is terrible," Myles said covering his eyes with his hands. "Calm down nobody heard it but me," Wilder said. "No, no, no. You don't get it! We were drunk," Myles whispered. "Oh...," Wilder said. He looked around before grabbing Myles's arm and running outside. 

"I... I'm not ready! What if... if she got pregnant! Our lives would be ruined!" Myles said once they got outside. Wilder smiled warmly. "No, it won't be. Children are amazing. If Lauren is pregnant, you'll grow to love the little being inside of her. A part of you and a part of her. Your love together in a beautiful baby. Your eyes her smile. And you'll never know how much you needed him or her until you hold him or her in your arm and hear him or her say 'daddy!' You can do this Myles. And besides, she may not even be pregnant," Wilder said. "Thanks, I owe you one," Myles said. 

Myles loved having Wilder by his side. It seemed the redhead always knew what to say. 

But Lauren isn't pregnant. Myles thought. There's no way she's pregnant. 

Right?