21. This Is Perfect

Izzy sat on the couch waiting for Karly to arrive. Mike, Katie, and Milly had moved out and Myles was on tour with Guns N Roses. Izzy was lonely and sad. But the thought of Karly coming cheered him tremendously. 

Izzy raced to the door as he heard the knocks. He swung it open and smiled at the pretty woman in front of him. "Um, come in and have a seat," Izzy said moving out of the way. Karly walked in and sat on the couch as Izzy had instructed her to do. Izzy sat next to her smiling. "Um, I... I have something to tell you," Izzy said moving his hand to touch Karly's. "Yeah, what is it?" Karly asked knowing full and well what it was. 

Karly was sent over to Izzy's to fall in love with him. And that's what she did. She had never met someone so caring. 

"I... I love you, Karly," Izzy said. "I love you too, Izzy," Karly said taking Izzy's hands in hers. "Very much." Izzy leaned in closer to Karly and soon their lips connected. 

....................................................................................................................

"Now, go easy with your voice," Axl said to Wilder who wasn't paying attention. The redheaded boy was too busy looking out at the crowd. They were about to go in in a few seconds. Wilder was excited. He loved playing shows. 

After the show, Wilder's throat wasn't feeling the best but that was okay because they'd be returning home soon. 

Myles has been calling Izzy and Katie every night. From what Katie says, Izzy seems a lot happier after he began to see Karly. And that's all Myles wanted. And Karly was nice. Myles knew she'd never hurt Izzy. 

Lauren and Myles sat on top of the tour bus. Lauren's head rested on Myles's shoulder as they stared out at the stars. "That was fun," Lauren said. Myles nodded and rubbed Lauren's hip. Lauren sat on her knees in front of Myles and brushed the hair out of his face and staring into his blue eyes. "How can someone be so perfect?" Lauren said. Myles shook his head. "Baby, I'm far from perfect," he said. "Not to me. To me you're perfect," Lauren said raking her hand through Myles's black hair. Myles smiled and closed his eyes. Lauren took the moment to peck him on the lips before she fell into his chest feeling comforted by his arms holding her tight. 

This is perfect, Myles thought as he continued to look out at the sky with Lauren slipping asleep in his arms.