potions class- 3

mature content ahead!!

you're sitting in potions working on an essay and suddenly you feel a hand brush against your thigh. you look up to see harry smirking at you. so you kick his leg, which only makes him throw his head back and laugh, gaining a glare from hermione.

but his hand never left and it's now making circles on your skin. you look around the class and everyone is busy working on their own things. his hand slowly makes his way up your leg after mouthing "this okay?" towards you. you nod in response.

you bite your lip and look down, pretending to focus on your essay when really all you can focus on is his touch on your skin. his hands are tracing up and down your inner thigh and he knows exactly how to mess with you. you look up at him he looks focused on his work. but has a secret smile hidden underneath.

you wonder how far he's going to take it because he's getting dangerously close and you don't know how you could possibly be quiet. you know from experience, there is no way you could hide it when he's in control. it's a blessing and a curse to wear a skirt with such easy access.

you don't get to find out though because snape dismisses class and everyone starts to leave. your face is flushed with embarrassment as you realize what could have happened and you quickly try to leave.

as you quickly walk out of the classroom you hope to god no one noticed but are also let down that nothing happened. you start to think about everything he could do to you and butterflies fill your stomach. suddenly, as if he was reading your mind, harry grabs you by your wrist and pulls you in an empty room...