all jokes, or is it?💌 - 5

mature content ahead!!

there are plenty of ways to get back at harry for what he did to you. this was war.

yesterday, after teasing you all class he brought you to an individual study room. you were so ready to be destroyed. but, he fingered you until you almost finished and stopped short and left. it was just cruel.

ideas wracked your head of ways to get back at him until you came up with a good one. a letter. a very dirty letter you would give to him at the beginning of class. that would drive him crazy. so you got to writing.

harry james potter,
...
<3 your slut

you knew the letter would get a rise out of him. it contained details you knew he would go crazy over and not be able to get you off his mind the entire day.

the plan was to give it to him as you walk into class so he reads it after you sit down. this class was two hours long so he would suffer for a very long time. then, you could sneak out and hide in your dorm (because he couldn't get up there) and he would have to deal with the same frustration you had.

the time comes for class and you walk in together. you hand him the note as you sit in your assigned seats, a couple down from him.

he slowly opens the letter and his eyes widen. he starts to shift uncomfortably in his chair and bites his lip. you look down and pretend to be innocent while you can feel his eyes on you. quickly glancing up you meet his eyes, they are full of want. you smile knowing your plan has worked.

for the next twenty minutes you try to limit looking over at harry because he seems to always have his eyes all over you. when you walk to grab something from the teacher he is staring at your ass and not even bothering to hide it.

he tries to get your attention but you narrowly avoid him, walking over to hermione and leaving him hanging

you look up after a bit and suddenly he's gone. you wonder where he could have just went and if he was mad at you. you hope you didn't take it too far. you didn't have time to think about it because suddenly you were asked to dumbledore's office by a prefect.

you leave the classroom and start to walk to his office, wondering what could have happened. the prefect is gone now so you couldn't ask what was wrong. as you turn the corner of the hallway someone grabs you and slams you against the wall, harry.

he whispers, "you really think you would write that and get away with it so easily?" your stomach drops but in an excited way. he wasn't getting a punishment anymore, you're getting one instead.

he pulls you into an empty room, locks the door, and uses a silencing charm. it's dark and smells like fresh parchment.

 it's dark and smells like fresh parchment