tears and betrayl - 2

happy birthday to the one and only happy james potter. thank you for giving me the most comfort and love a fictional character possibly could. i love every aspect of you, the way you care for others, your stubbornness, your sarcasm, your kindness, and your looks (duh). i'm sure all of you understand when i say, even though you're fictional, you really feel real to me. so thank you for everything, i wouldn't be this happy without you.

your best friend didn't just lie straight to your face but also talked to everyone you thought you could trust behind your back, spreading lies you thought no one would believe; but they probably did.

you had no one to turn to and were completely alone. you can't go back to your dorm, she's in there probably talking about you. you hear peeves giggling down the hallway and hide until you hear his voice fade away, you're not in the mood to deal with him.

you make your way up the the astronomy tower, it's the only place you really feel safe. the stars remind you of home and give you more comfort than anything else could.

you find the big dipper, the north star, and the little dipper. the moon is shining down on you, your tears glistening in the light as they slide down your face.

you have no idea what you'll do tomorrow, no one for sure likes you anymore after this. who would believe you over her? you figure the reason behind it is jealousy, she recently grew a crush on harry and is pissed at you for liking him too. even though you've had a crush on harry for years and she knew that.

it's not fair because after years of constantly thinking about him and trying to get up courage to talk to him, he started to show a little interest in you. he asked you tonight to study in the library with him. then she had to go and ruin it all, there's no way he would like you now.

you don't know what you're crying over harder at this moment, losing him or her.

you hear footsteps coming up the stairs but don't have the time to hide. you turn to see who it is, hoping it's some couple who just wants to hook up, it happens too much.

you are shocked to see harry standing in front of you, "hey i've been looking for you everywhere, hermione said-" he stops noticing your tear stained cheeks.

"hey what's wrong?" he asks, walking to you

"hey what's wrong?" he asks, walking to you. you try to talk but nothing comes out in
coherent sentences. the utter shock of him being here and the embarrassment of it all leaves you speechless.

"shhh," he tells you, "come here it's okay my love." he sits on the ground next to you and holds you in his arms. he slowly strokes your hair gently while you cry in his arms.

why he is being so nice to you after what he heard?

slowly you settle down and your breathing becomes normal. you ask him, "what are you doing here?"

he looks down at you softly saying, "i heard about what happened and wanted to see if you were okay," he starts.

you interrupt him you tears starting again, "but what about the things she said about me, you should hate me, everyone does."

he reassures you, "merlin, i don't believe that bullshit, neither does hermione and ron. when you didn't show up to our date i knew something was really wrong."

"date?" you ask wondering if you heard him right. he confirms nervously, hoping he didn't get the wrong impression from you. your eyes well up with tears, you don't believe it.

he asks if you're okay, you smile and nod in his arms, thankful you have someone on your side. your emotions overtake you. you think about how thankful you are to have him here, the fact that the one person you like most in the world feels the same about you. you also are stuck on everyone else hating you, the rumors, and losing your best friend since you were six.

he holds you tighter as you start to shake from crying. at this point he's seen too much, you don't see the point in hiding your tears from him.

you let everything out, all of your feelings pour out of your body and he's there to catch them. this is the most open and vulnerable you've ever been with anyone before.

you start to cry harder as he kisses your forehead repeatedly. his soft lips on your skin comfort you and make you extremely nervous at the same time.

over time, your eyes start to dry up and you regain control of your body. you begin to think clearly again and apologize to him for being a complete mess.

"hey, don't apologize," he tells you and gently squeezes your hand, "it's okay, you can tell me anything, i've been there before."

you look up at him and he holds your face in his hand, gently wiping your cheek

you look up at him and he holds your face in his hand, gently wiping your cheek. you lean in, your lips mere inches from his. he gently smiles and pulls your chin in closer. he gently touches his lips to yours and kisses you softly.

you kiss him back, it's more than you ever could have imagined. your lips are locked in an embrace, you never want to break apart from him.

he pulls away first to tell you, "bloody hell, you're beautiful." you can feel your face turn red as he wraps his arms around you.

"hey look at the moon," he tells you. you look up to see it brightly shining down on the both of you, surrounded by thousands of stars.

you both lie down next to each other and look up at the sky. harry wraps his arm around you and you rest your head on his chest.

he starts telling you about the stars and which constellations are his favorites. as you listen to him talk, you can feel his slow breaths and heartbeat on his chest.

something inside you makes you cry again, you're not sure what. the overwhelming emotions of the past couple hours make you silently cry again, even if it's the last thing you want to do right now.

he quickly notices and stops to ask if you're alright. you nod and he holds you tighter. he tells you how much you mean to him as you fall asleep. he tells you it will be okay. because it will, now that you're in his arms.

because it's harold's birthday, answer these below! ⬇️

comment your favorite line of his (book or movie)

comment your favorite year for harry (overall looks)

comment your favorite year for harry's hair

comment your favorite thing about harry (personality wise)

sooo how many inches we thinking🤔 JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING😟😟😏😟😟

describe your all time favorite picture of harry

comment your favorite chapter so far!